Author Topic: Gamemaster  (Read 1155 times)

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
Re: Gamemaster
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 12:33:10 AM »
If you want to jump in the H.A.R.P. Burning Heaven game that is fine with me Modric.  You can make your own race, or just pick one of the already made ones.  That game is on a bit of a hiatus / slow down too. 
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

http://samwise7.yolasite.com/

Offline pfloyd

• Knight of the Round Table
  • Team Dresden
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 01:55:16 AM »
I'm still around, but things have been a bit on the hectic side this past week or so. I still have my character to create and such, so... I'll try looking into that this next week.

Hello, IT, did you turn it off and turn it on again?

Don't think of it as being vastly outnumbered. Consider it a target-rich environment.

I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
   -- The Doctor, 11th Incarnation

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 02:59:57 AM »
Looks like the game won't be starting.  I had fun doing a bit of world building if nothing else.  If you ever do anything with the setting make sure to credit me for some of the stuff. :)

Tim "Samwise7" Harper works.  hehe.

Thanks for attempting to run the game, sorry that it didn't pan out. 

Cya around the forums maybe.

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

Offline Modric

• Baron
  • Iacta alea est (the die is cast)
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
Samwise- Sorry we couldn't get this off the ground. Between the weather, work, family, and other games, I haven't been able to devote time to this one.

If I use any of your content, I'll make sure to give you origination credit.  :yes:

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 05:37:16 PM »
It is alright, this is a PBP forum and we all know how unreliable that form of gaming can be.  :)  Good luck with things.

Offline Modric

• Baron
  • Iacta alea est (the die is cast)
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 06:25:15 PM »
Indeed! See you on he Boards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk