Author Topic: City of Fallen Angels: In the employ of the Caporegime  (Read 6352 times)

Offline The Gentleman Gamer

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
  • Gentlemanly Guiding People Through Gaming
    • The Gentleman's Guide to Gaming
Re: City of Fallen Angels: In the employ of the Caporegime
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 10:32:29 PM »
Simon

After being slammed into by the mystery man Simon turns ready to give him a piece of his mind. Upon getting a look at him, however, Simon gets an uneasy feeling and probably for the first time in his life he has nothing to say.

Simon continues back behind the building, sticking to the shadows, and trying not to be seen. He looks around the building for an alternate way inside.

The building is larger than it looks from the front, with the winding alley that curls around it stretching for some way before reaching a locked service entrance next to some dumpsters, and then another that backs into the staff carpark. That door is unlocked, and some dancing girls are smoking cigarettes outside it.
Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

Come visit the Gentleman's Guide to Gaming on www.youtube.com/clackclickbang

Offline komeister

• Herald
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »
Seba Brownskin - Clan Mekhet / Unaligned

Seba shakes his head. "Damnit! Even less time..." he mutters, before he walk up to the lady.

"Hayley Vesci? We need to talk.."

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 10:38:28 PM »
Seba Brownskin - Clan Mekhet / Unaligned

Seba shakes his head. "Damnit! Even less time..." he mutters, before he walk up to the lady.

"Hayley Vesci? We need to talk.."

Vesci looks up slowly and narrows her eyes. "Do I know you?"
Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

Offline Radical Ans

• Banner Bearer
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2010, 12:04:34 AM »
Simon hides as close as he can to the door where the girls are having their smoke break. When they go back in he attempts to grab hold of the door before it closes.

Offline komeister

• Herald
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2010, 03:21:48 AM »
"Of course you don't, but the guy who sent me over here knows you. He goes by the name of Roselini. Ring's a bell? We better go somewhere quiet to have a nice chat."

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2010, 07:34:20 PM »
Simon hides as close as he can to the door where the girls are having their smoke break. When they go back in he attempts to grab hold of the door before it closes.

You successfully slink in through the back door, staying about ten paces away from the dancing girls who disappear into a dressing room. The corridor you're now stood in is cluttered with feather boas, ridiculous outfits and boxes of alcopops. A man walks across the corridor into the dressing room and shouts "Three minutes!" at the girls before going back into the room he originally emerged from. He doesn't notice you.

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2010, 07:35:56 PM »
"Of course you don't, but the guy who sent me over here knows you. He goes by the name of Roselini. Ring's a bell? We better go somewhere quiet to have a nice chat."

Her eyes widen, her skin pales, and she stands up so quickly her stool falls over. "No, no, NO! I've been a good girl! A good girl!" She pulls her sleeve up to her elbow and practically shoves her wrist in your face. "See, no tracks. No tracks! I told Mr. Rossellini I wouldn't needle again and I haven't, see!!"

She backs away, clearly frightened. It's causing a bit of a scene.

Offline komeister

• Herald
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2010, 08:23:40 PM »
"Don't be scared little girl. It's only a talk. Rosselini will not be pleased if he hears that you caused a scene. He hoped that you would work with me quietly, not causing any fuzz"

Seba smiles in the kindest way he knows.

Offline Radical Ans

• Banner Bearer
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 03:21:07 AM »
"OK I'm in. Lets see if those jokers need some backup," Simon mutters to himself. He then makes his way towards the main room of the club, trying his best not to be seen by any security.

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2011, 09:23:57 PM »
"Don't be scared little girl. It's only a talk. Rosselini will not be pleased if he hears that you caused a scene. He hoped that you would work with me quietly, not causing any fuzz"

Seba smiles in the kindest way he knows.

Something about the mention of Rossellini has spooked Vesci, and no amount of smiling is making her hesitate long enough for a nice chat. She runs for the dressing rooms and into the oncoming Simon. She screams.

The milky-eyed man in the suit has entered the club now and makes it to where Louis is stood before seeing Seba confront Vesci. He raises an eyebrow and turns to leave.

Offline Whitmore

• Messenger
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2011, 11:58:44 PM »
Louis decides to follow the suspicious looking man. Relying on the Mehket's penchant for shadows to remain inconspicuous.

Offline Radical Ans

• Banner Bearer
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
As Vesci comes toward Simon, he emerges from the shadows and attempts to grab her.

"Not so fast there, Scarlet. We're not done with you yet."

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »
Louis decides to follow the suspicious looking man. Relying on the Mehket's penchant for shadows to remain inconspicuous.

The man, up-close he clearly fills the suit to the hem as the material is stretched across his chest and arms, strides purposefully out of the club and goes a couple of blocks down the street before pulling out a cellphone. He doesn't pick up on Louis following him, but radiates an aura of the unnatural. Something about him stinks worse than a Nosferatu, and it provokes a feeling that lies somewhere between nausea, fear and anger.

"Oleg, it's Keller. She's been compromised. Two bloodsuckers. Mm-hm. We'll find another way into the Italian's organisation." The man looks around. He still doesn't spot Louis. "Right. I think there's something heavy going down that we don't want to be part of. Mm-hm. See you in two weeks." He hangs up and then continues to walk.

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »
As Vesci comes toward Simon, he emerges from the shadows and attempts to grab her.

"Not so fast there, Scarlet. We're not done with you yet."

Hayley Vesci screams again as she's grabbed by Simon, and with more strength than could be imagined from such a small frame she almost pulls away. The Nosferatu's grip is too strong however and she's helpless to resist. "Please just let me go."

One of the doormen is on his way over, clearly looking to investigate the scene. The touching of women in these establishments often leads to messy scenes.

Offline Radical Ans

• Banner Bearer
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2011, 02:39:37 AM »
"Damnit calm down lady! We ain't gonna hurt you we just need to talk to you! Yeah I know... big ugly motherfucker grabbed you, but seriously chill the 'F!' out!!!"

Offline Whitmore

• Messenger
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2011, 05:37:11 AM »
Louis decides to regroup with the others rather than keep following the suspicious man.

Louis carefully makes his way back into the club. He looks for the other vampires.

Offline salun

• Knight of the Purple Sash
  • Riddleseeker
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2011, 08:20:07 AM »
Gregor Roy - Nosferatu/Lancea Sanctum

Gregor, clearly not being noticed by either the suit or Louis, and not being aware of Louis in the first place, follows the suit, overhears the phone-call, then keeps tailing him.
Regards
Salun

My rpg-collection on RPGGeek.com

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
"Damnit calm down lady! We ain't gonna hurt you we just need to talk to you! Yeah I know... big ugly motherfucker grabbed you, but seriously chill the 'F!' out!!!"

As Louis approaches as well, Vesci clearly realises that escape is not an option and stops resisting. "Fine, just do what you got to do... If Rossellini wants me dead then make it quick."

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2011, 07:31:55 AM »

Gregor, clearly not being noticed by either the suit or Louis, and not being aware of Louis in the first place, follows the suit, overhears the phone-call, then keeps tailing him.

The suited man walks a fair way through town, exuding this aura of wrongness wherever he seems to go. The few mortals he passes seem to instinctively cross the road to avoid him or give him a wide berth where possible. One woman actually swears at him when she sees him but then apologises before moving on. All very odd.

Eventually he reaches a parked Audi and unlocks it before getting in. He's about to pull away and doesn't seem to have noticed Gregor at all.

Offline salun

• Knight of the Purple Sash
  • Riddleseeker
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2011, 07:42:06 AM »

Gregor quickly scribbles down the license plate and model, then heads back to the others, or tries calling them to find out where they are, all depending on how long it have taken to follow Keller.
Hopefully, Seba can find something useful with the names or the car.
Regards
Salun

My rpg-collection on RPGGeek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk