Author Topic: The Starring Cast  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Humabout

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
The Starring Cast
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:57 PM »
Please PM me with a short flavor text about your PC so I can post it here. 
The keenest blade is righteous hatred

Offline Humabout

Re: The Starring Cast
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:51:05 PM »
The Guy
Player: EmptyHand

“You can find him hanging around in the bar, looking for young, attractive girls, before he's recruited for the next, filthy job. Nobody knows exactly who he is, and nobody cares, for all that matters.
He is usually referred to as 'The Guy'. Not a very creative nickname, true, but that's it: people used to say, 'then that guy came out from the darkness and beat us like hell', or 'that f*****g guy had the f*****g biggest gun I've ever seen', or things like that, until that became his actual name.”

“He doesn't talk much; he likes to let his hands talk for him, and when they talk they never say anything nice. But with girls, of course, they can treat him like a big, furry, lazy pet, and he'll like it, but you'd better not say it when he's around.  You'll find yourself hanging from somewhere very high.”

“Rumors are he's working for the corporation, now.  It’s not very surprising, since he's always been nothing more that a henchman—for money or for pleasure, you couldn't tell—but only a henchman.”

“Once, he must have been different.  Sometimes you can see something, behind that icy stare—something bad and painful. A lot of painful things have occurred recently, but that must have been something very nasty. You can ask him, if you dare, but I wouldn't. I care for my old skin.”

“He must have been in the military.  I've seen him fire with ease dozens of different weapons, and driving at least five different vehicles, and there are not many places where he could have learned that but Mars. So, take my advice, son: don't cross his path, if you don't have to.”

-excerpts from conversations with strangers down at The Spinning Minigun, Marscity, Earth.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:38:00 AM by Humabout »

Offline Humabout

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 03:40:45 AM »
Aisia
Player:  Silverthorne

Aisia is a better than average looking girl.  She is quiet and constantly working her body.  She has a personal sadness that runs though her eyes most of the time.  She is good at her job.  She is always the first to volunteer and the last to leave.  She keeps no mementos of her past.  She is either on duty or in her room reading on the internet.  Many boys have tired to crack her shell, but none have.  The cold shoulder is one of the reasons she is refereed to as the Ice Princess. 

Her work for the company started only a few years ago.  She was in a bad accident that changed her perspective on life.  Now she just survives.

Offline Humabout

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
Marcus Cassius Seneca
Player: Red

--------------------

Resume#10198234

MARCUS SENECA
V-link: 3 476 082 394 210
Mail: MCSeneca@TLI.com

----------
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY

Over 10 years of mercenary, contract military, and corporate experience. A strong track record of performance, reliability, and profit.  Proven success as a turn-around expert with a talent for leading teams through action and change.  A creative visionary with exceptional ability to communicate and motivate.  Proven ability to take charge of a project, identify and resolve problems, and bring the project to completion on time and under budget.

----------
SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Held position as an Executive Troubleshooter for two years with Axtell Asia, before their merge with X-Geni Corp.  As an ET, has been responsible for a number subordinates, as well as able to act in an official position in field situations.  Actions while working for Axtell include:
  • Quelled the Neo-HongKong uprising, via assasination as well as direct action against rioters.
  • Personally destroyed the Apha-demon that was a result of the Venus Cross-gate experiment, and subsequently the destruction its spawn.
  • After hostilities settled, brokered a deal with local Japanese settlers to provide Axtell with profitable earth-tec mining and scavenging initiatives.
  • Public Relations.

Served with Distinction with the KVRM Combine Security Forces, during their direct combat conflict with the Coalition of Core Traders (CCT).  Actions while serving in the Security Forces include:
  • Led the boarding of the CCT battleship Trident, which some say resulted in the KVRM Combine victory in the Battle of Io Clouds.
  • Attained a field promotion as well as a Titan-star for his actions on ground at the Battle of Argus-fall, which resulted not only in the capturing of General Tsuseki, but achieving 413 confirmed kills on the day.

An exemplary former member of the Affiliation of Interplanetary Mercenaries.

While a member of A.I.M., has worked for a number of Private Security firms, including protection and Body Guard work. 

----------
PROFESSIONAL HISTORY

Executive Troubleshooter, Axtell Asia: 2 years
Contractor, X-Geni Corp: 6 months
Special Projects Manager, LunaDevelopment Firm: 1 year
Officer, KVRM Combine: 2 years
A.I.M, Platinum Service: 5 years

----------
EDUCATION
Associate in Military Science, Lunacity Junior College
Various Marksmanship, Demolitions, Battlesuit, and Tactical Schools.

----------
PERSONAL INFO/ADDENDUM
  • Can provide all personal equipment, with the exception of special materials that may be required for a given contract.
  • Looking for short-term contract, but can negotiate long-term if payment is sufficient
  • Willing to Travel

================================================
COMPANY DOSSIER
PRINTOUT
OFFICIAL RECORD #
8172 4920 5434

-----SUBJECT FOR REVIEW
MARCUS CASSIUS SENECA

-----VITAL STATISTICS
HEIGHT: 259.1 cm (8.5 standard feet)
WEIGHT: 149.7 kg (330 standard lbs)
HAIR: BROWN, SHORT
EYES: BLUE

-----HISTORY
NO INFORMATION EXISTS PAST 12 YEARS.  SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AMBER II REQUIRED FOR ACCESS. 
SERVICE AND EMPLOYMENT RECORD ON PAGE 4.

-----NOTES
SUBJECT POSSESS PHYSICAL ABILITY OF AN EXCEPTIONAL HOMOSAPIEN. IN CERTAIN AREAS PERFORMANCE ACHIEVES SCOPE GREATER THAN STANDARD SPECIES. LARGE SIZE MAY BE A DIRECT RESULT OF GENETIC ENGINEERING- FURTHER DIAGNOSIS RESERVED UNTIL TESTING CAN BE DONE. 

SUBJECT HAS BEEN NOTED TO HAVE IMPROVED METABOLIC SYSTEMS. SUBJECT HAS ALSO NEVER BEEN OBSERVED TO SLEEP OR HIBERNATE.

SUBJECT HAS BEEN BASED OUT OF LUNA. REPEATEDLY VISITS SECTOR BL31A. THIS IS PART OF SUBJECTS ROUTINE AFTER RETURNING FROM CONTRACT. BLOCK IS UNDER COMPANY INFLUENCE AT THIS TIME.

SUBJECT IS ALMOST NEVER SEEN OUT OF MODIFIED HEAVY BATTLESUIT. THIS RAISES SUBJECTS PHYSICAL PRESENCE TO 9.5-10 STANDARD FEET. DESPITE SIZE, SUBJECT HAS EXCEPTIONAL COMBAT ABILITY, AND POSSESS A MODIFIED ELECTROTHERMAL-KINETIC RIFLE THAT HAS BEEN USED TO EFFECT. 

SUBJECT SHOULD BE TREATED AS POTENTIALLY HOSTILE AND EXTRAORDINARILY DANGEROUS.

APPLICATION: APPROVED

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk