HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 340567
  • Total Topics: 7343
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Getting To Know You  (Read 19518 times)

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Getting To Know You
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 05:22:59 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Scarlet Sabre @ Apr 5 2005, 04:59 PM)
I know this movie as Spirited Away by Miyazaki.  I liked it a lot, and I like his others too, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Winds, and especially Princess Mononoke
HOW DARE YOU FORGET TO MENTION TOTORO !?!
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Getting To Know You
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 12:59:53 AM »
My Neighbor Totoro!!  Great movie!!  :)
Nya!

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Getting To Know You
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2005, 01:03:41 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(ictus @ Apr 5 2005, 03:04 AM)
so are we to be phsycalogicaly profiled LC?
<laughs> Hardly!! I am just reading these and laughing at some of the answers!

Face's "second home" is where his "second hat" is!

Gribble's reason for not bungee jumping is amazing and so right on!

GB argues with himself when he is mad!! <laughs>

So many of these just make me laugh and smile. I am so glad that people are taking the time to respond.   :)
Nya!

Offline Kalu

• GamesMasters
  • Knight of the Sword and Stone
Getting To Know You
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2005, 08:12:05 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Scarlet Sabre @ Apr 5 2005, 05:59 PM)
Quote from: QUOTE(Kalu @ Apr 5 2005, 08:34 AM)
54. Last movie you watched? Sen and the Mysterious Disappearance of Chihiro
I know this movie as Spirited Away by Miyazaki.  I liked it a lot, and I like his others too, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Winds, and especially Princess Mononoke
In Danish, the title has been translated to something like "Chihiro and the Witches"... That made it a bit hard for me to find it on IMDb - and it showed that there are several titles for it... Why make it simple, when you can confuse people? ;)

I haven't seen the other movies, though I've heard the titles of some of them. Anime is very uncommon in Denmark - unfortunately - so I've only seen this movie and Jin-Rô. I guess I'm just too stingy to buy other anime movies...  :unsure:

//K
Creator of the game setting Taras.
Game master of the RMSS game The Journey to Selaset.

Confident, cocky, lazy, dead...
[Johnny "Dread" Wulgaru in Tad Williams's Otherlands quadrology]

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Getting To Know You
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2005, 09:13:06 AM »
And in France it was "Chihiro's Journey" ...
there are still some of Miyazaki's movies i have yet to see (original titels following)
Kaze no Tani no Nausicää , Omoide Poroporo , On Your Mark and from Ghibli Studio i'd like to see Heisei tanuki gassen Pompoko too ;)

PS In case you did not notice i'm deep in anime ;)
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 04:49:04 PM »
IT STARTS...

Quote from: QUOTE(Wayne Grady @ Apr 4 2005, 09:20 PM)

13. Do looks matter? Yes

24. What are your nicknames? They don't tell me

25. Would you bungee jump? Yep

33. How many people have a crush on you right now? Wouldn't that be interesting to know

Sorry LadyC I didn't intend to flame any posts here as it would be bad form.  Adel and I have been discussing Wayne's obvious untruths so I just had to set the record straight:

13.  Not to your wife, obviously.

24.  Jimmy Chin ... Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmy Chiiiinnnnnnnnnn ... Chin, Chin, Chin ..

25.  Adel and I are looking forward to it.  Don't Worry Adel will pay and I will check their maths and equipment ...

33.  1 ... WR50, of course.

;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 04:50:43 PM by Gribble »
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline Wayne Grady

• Knight of the Purple Sash
    • http://
Getting To Know You
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2005, 08:04:56 PM »
13. People in glass houses

24. Eye eye

25. Adel can't afford it with the enlarged brood, you work in a gym - you have no idea what maths is

33. no arguments there  :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 08:05:17 PM by Wayne Grady »
"oh Bugger" quote attributed to anonymous ensign chosen to go on a dangerous away mission with Kirk and Spock.

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2005, 08:14:55 PM »
25.  It may be a "budget" bungee but I assure you that the first half of your ride will be indistinguishable from the real thing.

:ph34r:

Offline Wayne Grady

Getting To Know You
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2005, 08:18:22 PM »
:blink:
"oh Bugger" quote attributed to anonymous ensign chosen to go on a dangerous away mission with Kirk and Spock.

Offline Adel

Getting To Know You
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005, 10:35:05 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Wayne Grady @ Apr 6 2005, 08:04 PM)
25. Adel can't afford it with the enlarged brood
Found that reel of cotton I was looking for

Offline Smeazel

• Messenger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2005, 01:14:23 AM »
Eh, what the hey; after having been absent from this forum since March, I'm going to make my first post here of April by replying to this:

1. First Name: Jeff
2. Were you named after anyone? No
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive? Can't I be both?  Well, since this wasn't specified as an exclusive or, I'll assume I can.
4. Which finger is your favorite? Hm...I'll say my index fingers, just because they're unique.  For some reason, my index fingers are bent like E.T.'s.  Now, if I have to choose between left and right...well, I don't know; they're pretty much the same (well, mirror images, anyway).
5. When did you last cry?  I honestly don't remember, but probably during a movie.  I cry during movies a lot.
6. Do you like your handwriting?  No, and neither did my fifth-grade teacher, given that I was consistently graded down for it.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat?  Hm...don't eat lunch meats all that often.  I guess turkey?
8. Any bad habits?  Procrastination probably leads the list.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I have no embarrassing CDs on my shelf.  This is because my embarrassing CDs are not on the shelf, but hidden in a drawer, so I get by on a technicality.
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I think so, yeah.
11. Are you a daredevil?  No
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?  No
13. Do looks matter?  Well, they're a nice bonus, but they're not the most important thing
14. How do you release anger?  Usually by directing it against myself and intensifying my already impressive self-loathing
15. Where is your second home?  Uh...hm, well, I suppose the place I spend the most time at outside of my apartment would be the lab on campus, but that's only till I finish with my PhD
16. Do you trust others easily?  Rather too easily, actually; I tend to be gullible
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  Legos
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless?  Hm...Honestly, I can't think of any that I think is totally useless.  Well, OK, the Home Economics and Shop classes in high school were fairly useless, I guess.  And the World Cultures class in high school was useless, but that was only because the teacher had no idea what he was talking about.
19. Do you have a journal?  I have a LiveJournal--does that count?  Only I have it under a pseudonym for reasons I won't go into here.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  Not really a lot, no.  I mean, I use it, but not more so than most people, I think
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  Jeff
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl?  Shared interests, I think would be my most important criterion
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Hm...I'm not good at picking favorites.  They Might Be Giants is the band I have the most CDs by, so I guess I could go with them.
24. What are your nicknames?  My sister sometimes calls me "Joffalot", but that's about the only one I can think of offhand
25. Would you bungee jump?  Eh...probably not.  Maybe.  Depends.
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?  I normally wear sandals, which don't have shoelaces, but even when I am wearing shoes with laces, no, generally not
27. Do you think that you are strong?  Well, I've been working out over the last year and getting stronger than I was, but...still no
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?  Again, I'm bad at choosing favorites, but "butter pecan" is the first one that came to mind, so what the hey; I'll go with that for now
29. Shoe Size?  13.  Which made it heck to find shoes in my size in Spain (long story)...
30. What are your favorite colors?  Green, and (colors?  I have to choose more than one), um, other shades of green.  And to a lesser degree, black, I guess.  When I was a child, my favorite color was magenta.  I was a demented child.
31. What is your least favorite thing?  Being asked to choose a favorite or least favorite of anything.  No, not really, but I don't really have a single least favorite thing.  I get annoyed when people block slow-moving escalators, but that's certainly not my least favorite thing; there are plenty of things much worse than that.  
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? I think they've all been removed.
33. How many people have a crush on you right now?  I don't know, but at least one; she's fairly obvious about it...
34. Who do you miss most right now?  Hm...dunno.  The people I'm close to I keep in touch with anyway, and, well, none of them are close by.
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site?  Don't really know the people on the site well enough to say, I'm afraid.
36. What color pants are you wearing?  What, right now?  I'm, uh...yeah, I'm gonna pass on this question; it, uh, doesn't really apply... Um, when I do wear pants, though, they're invariably green.
37. What are you listening to right now?  Traffic outside my window.  It's really loud.  I've been planning to soundproof that window, but haven't gotten around to it yet (though I have the materials)
38. Last thing you ate?  A hot dog
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Fluorescent green.  Sure, why not?
40. What is the weather like right now?  This is Southern California.  The weather here never changes.  (Okay, that's an exaggeration, obviously, but...yeah, it's pretty average right now; clear and warmish.)
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  My mother, about five minutes ago.
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Hm...Face, probably, but I can't specify a particular facial feature that jumps out at me.
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Huh?  The person who just responded to what?  I...I'm still writing this post; nobody's responded to it yet.  Or do you mean the person who responded to this thread just before me?  In which case, I don't really know said person enough to say...
44. How are you feeling today?  Overwhelmed
45. Favorite drink?  I dunno...eggnog?  Horchata?
46. Favorite alcoholic drink?  I don't drink alcohol
47. Favorite sport?  Dunno; not much into sports
48. Hair color?  Red
49. Eye color?  Hazel
50. Do you wear contacts?  No.  I'm nearsighted in one eye, but I'm slightly farsighted in the other, so with both eyes open I can see perfectly fine.
51. Siblings? Two, a brother and a sister, twins, younger than me
52. Favorite month? Uh...I dunno.  I want to say some time in the autumn for some reason.  October?  Sure, that sounds good.
53. Favorite food?  Eh...I don't think I really have a favorite food.  Um...I like pizza, but I wouldn't say that's my favorite food.  I like mussels.  I...I like a lot of stuff, I guess.  I don't like ham, though.
54. Last movie you watched?  The Incredibles
55. Favorite day of the year?  Heck, I dunno.  I could be trite and go with something like Christmas, but I'm not sure that's really true anyway.
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yeah, probably
57. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
58. Summer or Winter?  Eh...they both have their advantages.  But if I had to choose one, winter.
59. Hugs or kisses?  Hugs
60. Relationships or one-night stands?  Relationships
61. Do you wante everyone to write back?  To write back to what?  To reply to this post?  That's not really practical.  Or do I want, in general, people to whom I write letters and e-mails to respond?  In which case, yes.
62. Who is most likely to respond?  To this?  No idea.
63. Least likely to respond?  See above
64. Do you live in a house or apartment?  Yes.  (Okay, apartment.)
65. What book are you reading? Currently, Sketches by Boz by Charles Dickens, and Macromedia Flash: Super Samurai, by...a bunch of people who know stuff about Macromedia Flash, I guess.
66. What's on your mouse pad?  Don't use one; I've got an optical mouse.
67. Favorite board game? Hm...I don't play board games all that much.  I sort of like Scrabble, I guess, but I wouldn't necessarily say it's my favorite.
68. What did you watch on tv last night?  I haven't watched TV in over a year.
69. Favorite smell?  Favorite smell?  Heck, I dunno.  I like cinnamon, I guess...
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? What I had just been dreaming about.  I try to make a point of writing down what I was dreaming about as soon as I wake up, so I'll remember my dreams.  Lately, though, I've been rather remiss in this.
71. Staples or paperclips?  Depends on the application; both have their place.

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2005, 10:22:15 PM »
Welcome back Smeazol.

I have to say that I really enjoyed your replies.  Especially as you weren't even trying to be funny.

Offline Smeazel

• Messenger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2005, 11:09:20 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE
I have to say that I really enjoyed your replies. Especially as you weren't even [/i]trying to be funny.

Well, actually, I wouldn't entirely say that...while the replies were truthful, I was at least in some cases kind of going for a sort of understand humor.

The following non sequitur, however, was completely unintentional:

Quote from: QUOTE
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Jeff

Um...oops?  That "Jeff" was there because, instead of typing "[color=seagreen]" and "[/color]" over and over, I just copied and pasted my first answer and changed "Jeff" to whatever the applicable response was.  Except that that time I apparently forgot to change it.

So, for the record, my intended answer to #21 was "No"...

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Getting To Know You
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2005, 12:17:04 PM »
Yes, good to see you again, Smeazel! I enjoyed your answers, and thought that the answer to the "mosh pit" question was the best!! It had me in fits of laughter of a good few minutes, at least!!!
Nya!

Offline Tsathoggua

• Messenger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2005, 06:17:20 PM »
My contribution. Have been reading a fair bit, but not posting much.

1. First Name: Chris
2. Were you named after anyone? An uncle
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive? Depends on who you ask.
4. Which finger is your favorite? Whichever one someone is threatening to cut-off.
5. When did you last cry? When I ran out of beer.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Not particularly, especially when I am rushed.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pastrami
8. Any bad habits? Lots
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Billy Joel (But is that really embarrassing?)
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Of course. I'm the nicest person I know;-)
11. Are you a daredevil? Not really
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Surely not.
13. Do looks matter? Of course
14. How do you release anger? I don't. I KEEP IT ALL IN UNTIL I RELEASE IT IN A CATACLYSMIC TIDAL WAVE OF DESTRUCTION! Then I feel better.
15. Where is your second home? At work
16. Do you trust others easily?  Of course. Now why do you ask?
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stuffed animal
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Physical education
19. Do you have a journal? No
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Absolutely
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Lots of money
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Beethoven
24. What are your nicknames? Not repeatable here
25. Would you bungee jump? Are you nuts?
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? It helps
27. Do you think that you are strong? In several ways
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate and more chocolate
29. Shoe Size? Depends on the shoe.
30. What are your favorite colors? Green
31. What is your least favorite thing? Personnel eviluations
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? None
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? How should I know? But if I must estimate, at least half the women in the western hemisphere:-)
34. Who do you miss most right now? A president with at least half a brain and some degree of common sense.
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Not a clue
36. What color pants are you wearing? Blue
37. What are you listening to right now? My computer
38. Last thing you ate? An orange
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black, like my heart.
40. What is the weather like right now? Sunny
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? A friend
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? See #22
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? See #35
44. How are you feeling today? Pretty good
45. Favorite drink? Rain water. After all fluoridated water is a commie conspiracy Mandrake.
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? Black russians
47. Favorite sport? Basketball
48. Hair color? Brown
49. Eye color? Brown
50. Do you wear contacts? Only when the police are looking for me wearing glasses.
51. Siblings? Too many
52. Favorite month? Any one in which I do not have to work.
53. Favorite food? Depends on what I'm in the mood for.
54. Last movie you watched? The original "Mummy" with Boris Karloff
55. Favorite day of the year? Any day included in answer #52.
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Probably
57. Scary movies or happy endings?Sometimes the scariest thing about a movie is the happy ending.
58. Summer or Winter? Summer
59. Hugs or kisses? Depends on whether or not the other individual has bad breath.
60. Relationships or one-night stands? Both have advantages and disadvantages.
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? That is entirely up to them.
62. Who is most likely to respond? see #35
63. Least likely to respond? Same as previous
64. Do you live in a house or apartment?Apartment
65. What book are you reading? Conan of Cimmeria by Robert E. Howard
66. What's on your mouse pad? Currently my mouse
67. Favorite board game?Monopoly
68. What did you watch on tv last night?N/A
69. Favorite smell?Fresh air
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake?Who's the idiot who set the alarm this early?! Oh, that would be me.
71. Staples or paperclips? Depends on the circumstances and how kinky I'm feeling:-)
From the Gulf of N'Kai to the Nameless Isle

Offline jaysek

Getting To Know You
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 01:38:40 PM »
1. First Name: Kristoffer
2. Were you named after anyone? No
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?  Neither
4. Which finger is your favorite? Thumbs are nice, it would be hell not to have those...
5. When did you last cry? can't remember..
6. Do you like your handwriting? No, and no one else does either.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? hmmm.
8. Any bad habits? I tried not smoking for a couple of years.. does that count?
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?  The best of Gypsie Kings
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? That depends which other person I would be...
11. Are you a daredevil? No.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Actually no... is that strange?
13. Do looks matter? depends what you're looking at, but mostly it does.
14. How do you release anger? I dance or think...
15. Where is your second home? wherever I lay my hat.
16. Do you trust others easily? like yes, trust no.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? LEGO
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? In my school; french! still don't know the language.
19. Do you have a journal? Don't think so.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? spoken: All the time, written: not that often.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? I would'nt know... what is it?
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Patience.
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Tom Waits/Jethro Tull
24. What are your nicknames? Koffer, Koffern, Doffen and Jaysek
25. Would you bungee jump? I think so, but I would never pay for it.
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No... Well I do untie the expencive ones.
27. Do you think that you are strong? yes.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Lemon.
29. Shoe Size? don't know the american sizes, but if you're able to translate the norwegian ones I'm a 43-44.
30. What are your favorite colors? Green and red
31. What is your least favorite thing? listening to bad music.
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? four.
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? would'nt know, at least one... I have the best girlfriend in the world so I don't pay attention.
34. Who do you miss most right now? I only come up with silly answers to this one..
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Those from my GM's
36. What color pants are you wearing? blue
37. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, that's strange, I always listen to something.
38. Last thing you ate? pasta..
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple, i think.
40. What is the weather like right now?  Nice. Spring came to Norway at last.
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? My girlfriend.
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The smile.
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Never met the guy..
44. How are you feeling today? quite good.
45. Favorite drink? coffee
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? Scotch
47. Favorite sport? boxing
48. Hair color? brown
49. Eye color? all of them
50. Do you wear contacts? No
51. Siblings? A younger brother.
52. Favorite month? August, at least last year.
53. Favorite food? Hmmmmm...
54. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
55. Favorite day of the year? some day in the summer, when lots of nice things happen.
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No.
57. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither.
58. Summer or Winter? Summer
59. Hugs or kisses? Both
60. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships, I don't have time for enemies.
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? Who?
62. Who is most likely to respond? What?
63. Least likely to respond? This is probably some american jargon that I don't understand...
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? Apartement.
65. What book are you reading? "New perspectives on Kabbalah" by Moshe Idel.
66. What's on your mouse pad? the Dell logo.
67. Favorite board game? Ludo
68. What did you watch on tv last night? Nothing.
69. Favorite smell? Spring.
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? Sex or Food.
71. Staples or paperclips? hmm.. I think I'd better try that "american jargon" trick again...

Offline Kelley

• Messenger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 06:44:45 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(LadyCatreece @ Apr 4 2005, 04:21 PM)
Yes, I have my Book Of Questions, but this is different. These questions are a little easier, and have to do with you. (Not 'do you  want to change your sex' or 'if you could kill people with your thoughts' but things like 'what is your favorite ice cream')

So answer up folks!!

1. First Name:  Brian
2. Were you named after anyone?  The dog on Family Guy
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?  both
4. Which finger is your favorite?  The middle one
5. When did you last cry?  The last time I was kicked in the groin really hard
6. Do you like your handwriting? I'm not sure, can't read it!
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
8. Any bad habits? Women
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Somebody elses that got left
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Sure.  What's not to love?
11. Are you a daredevil? Let me consult my lawyers before answering.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? no
13. Do looks matter? If your personality stinks.
14. How do you release anger? Shooting targets at the pistol range usually helps.
15. Where is your second home?  I guess that would be the bathroom.
16. Do you trust others easily? yep
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  anything star wars
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Most of 'em
19. Do you have a journal? nope
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? umm, yeah
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  Something about bouncing off of a bunch of other sweaty guys, seems kinda wrong
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? hehe
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Metallica, Pink Floyd, Beatles.........etc
24. What are your nicknames? children may be reading this...
25. Would you bungee jump?  Do I sound crazy to you?
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? yep, big feet
27. Do you think that you are strong? yep
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Baskin Robbins
29. Shoe Size?  13
30. What are your favorite colors?  black
31. What is your least favorite thing?  lawyers
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? none
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? crowds
34. Who do you miss most right now?  
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Ronald Reagan
36. What color pants are you wearing?  green (uniform)
37. What are you listening to right now?  nothing
38. Last thing you ate?  cookie
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? black
40. What is the weather like right now?  sunny with a cool breeze
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  The guy working the East Watch, I needed cups.
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  as much as I can
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? huh?
44. How are you feeling today? fine
45. Favorite drink? pepsi
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? beer
47. Favorite sport? baseball
48. Hair color? brown
49. Eye color? blue
50. Do you wear contacts? no
51. Siblings? yep
52. Favorite month? last month
53. Favorite food? Italian, Cajun, pastries
54. Last movie you watched? Dunno, wasn't paying that much attention
55. Favorite day of the year? yesterday
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? nope
57. Scary movies or happy endings? aren't happy endings scary?
58. Summer or Winter? winter
59. Hugs or kisses? can't go wrong with either one
60. Relationships or one-night stands? yep
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? nope
62. Who is most likely to respond? nobody
63. Least likely to respond? everybody
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? house
65. What book are you reading? Southmarch
66. What's on your mouse pad? a mouse
67. Favorite board game? two by four
68. What did you watch on tv last night? nothing
69. Favorite smell? Women and pastries
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? Women and pastries
71. Staples or paperclips?  Rubberbands
Well this is an interesting start to this site.  I do alot of PbP gaming on another site.  Its a very good one, but I need something non-d20 for a change.  I prefer GURPS, MERPS, and Rolemasterps.  I'm still old school RM2 ( I like all the options).  If you guys have any game openings in any of those, I'd love to join in

Offline Sorloc

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
    • Facebook
Getting To Know You
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 12:24:11 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Kelley @ Apr 26 2005, 11:44 AM)
Well this is an interesting start to this site.  I do alot of PbP gaming on another site.  Its a very good one, but I need something non-d20 for a change.  I prefer GURPS, MERPS, and Rolemasterps.  I'm still old school RM2 ( I like all the options).  If you guys have any game openings in any of those, I'd love to join in
Here is a list of games currently running or starting up:
http://rpgrm.net/forums/index.php?showtopi...findpost&p=2902

Of these, Grab Yer Balls and Load 'Em is Rolemaster, and needs someone to play the Bosun.
Jump Squad is Spacemaster 1st ed, The Hawk Screams is Spacemaster: Privateers, Cyradon: Community of Faith and The Chosen are HARP
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:35:19 PM by Sorloc »

"Terrible what passes for a ninja these days" -- Pops Racer (John Goodman), Speed Racer (2008)
"How hard can it be?" -- Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford), Temple of Doom (1984)

Offline ictus

• Administrator
  • Earl
    • rpgResourceMasters
Getting To Know You
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2005, 06:49:44 AM »
You might want to take a look at HARP to, as it's got a bit of the feel of old RM2, and there are several games running with HARP.

And of course welcome aboard kelly :)
Visit the welcome section of the forums and click on the VOTE link,
so you can vote for us and move us up the rankings at the gateway :)

Please vote once every 24 hours for best results

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
Getting To Know You
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
Ki Kelley.

Ictus can't spell so don't take offence when he mangles your name.  He's not the sort to do that on purpose.

Welcome.

Ridgway Photography