HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 339432
  • Total Topics: 7326
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 15
Total: 17

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Getting To Know You  (Read 18361 times)

Offline Cearlan

• Page
Re: Getting To Know You
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

1. First Name:............................................................................... Norm
2. Were you named after anyone?................................................... First name after Mothers dad middle name after my dad
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?  ....................................................... bit of both - though not always
4. Which finger is your favorite? ...................................................... big finger right hand - gets all the way down to the bottom of a peanut butter jar - what were you thinking?   :-*
5. When did you last cry?  .............................................................. when I last made sweet sweet music with a friend
6. Do you like your handwriting? ..................................................... no
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? ................................................ pork / bacon
8. Any bad habits? ......................................................................... yes - spendthrift - comfort eating - southern comfort
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? .......................... Abba - greatest hits or Cream's hits - (not the Clapton, Bruce and Baker cream)
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? .......... No - I like different people. plus I'm a .......
11. Are you a daredevil? ................................................................. not really - when I was younger yes  I was.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? ........................ Yes - she forced me to tell though!!
13. Do looks matter? ...................................................................... no
14. How do you release anger? ........................................................ see #5
15. Where is your second home?  .................................................... in my girlfriend's arms
16. Do you trust others easily? ......................................................... possibly too much
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  ........................................ plastic fort with cowboys / indians
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? ..................... RE
19. Do you have a journal? .............................................................. Yes but never keep it up - so that is more of a no really
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? ......................................................... I can do
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?   ........................................... No
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? ............................................. Personality
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? ............................................... Yes
24. What are your nicknames? ......................................................... Normski -  I have a broad Geordie accent and about 16 year ago, someone told a new worker I was Polish, and to avoid me as when I got annoyed as my accent got worse which was a precursor to violent outbursts. I wondered why people were avoiding me  ;D
25. Would you bungee jump? ........................................................... No
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? ......................... Most of the time.
27. Do you think that you are strong? ................................................ only when I need a shower
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? .......................................... Raspberry ripple or my own home made vanilla
29. Shoe Size?   .............................................................................. 7 1/2 or an 8 depending on the shoe
30. What are your favorite colors?  .................................................... red purple white
31. What is your least favorite thing?   ............................................... my bank balance - or should that be imbalance?
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? .......................................... 2
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? .......................... 2 for definate, possibly a third
34. Who do you miss most right now?   ............................................... girlfriend
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? ...... don't know anyone yet
36. What color pants are you wearing?   ............................................... light blue floral - I had to check
37. What are you listening to right now?   ............................................ Audioslave's first album
38. Last thing you ate? ...................................................................... Pork chop and chips (fries)
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? ................................. green
40. What is the weather like right now?   .............................................. dark - it's nighttime and overcast - showerey
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  ...................................... my daughter
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?   ........................ face
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? ......................... don't know him, (John)
44. How are you feeling today? .......................................................... heartburn
45. Favorite drink? ............................................................................ coffee, black - no sugar
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? ............................................................... neat Southern Comfort
47. Favorite sport? ............................................................................. football (soccer)
48. Hair color? .................................................................................... Salt 'n' pepper Brown / grey
49. Eye color? ..................................................................................... hazel
50. Do you wear contacts? ..................................................................... no
51. Siblings? .......................................................................................... no
52. Favorite month? ............................................................................... none - they all have good and bad points - possibly October
53. Favorite food? .................................................................................. Kharai Chicken Dhansahk, Pilau Rice and several papadums and a nice cold bottle of Kronenburg 1664
54. Last movie you watched? ................................................................. Iron Man
55. Favorite day of the year? ................................................................. 8th June - girlfriends birthday
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? ................................................ generally yes - though I do flirt outrageously
57. Scary movies or happy endings? ....................................................... scary movies
58. Summer or Winter? ......................................................................... For day Summer - for night Winter
59. Hugs or kisses? .............................................................................. kisses
60. Relationships or one-night stands? .................................................... relationships
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? ................................................ no man is an island - so yes
62. Who is most likely to respond? ......................................................... no-one
63. Least likely to respond? ................................................................... everyone
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? ................................................ house
65. What book are you reading? ............................................................ Crusade - Robyn Young // the sanctuary - Ray Khoury
66. What's on your mouse pad? ............................................................ my mouse ? tend not to use them - optical & wireless
67. Favorite board game? ...................................................................... Risk
68. What did you watch on tv last night? ................................................. Tend not to watch it - European championships 1/4 finals
69. Favorite smell? ............................................................................... Fresh Bread - Coffee - Bacon
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? ........................... can I make it??? seriously though - is it really time to get out of bed - what's today going to bring?
71. Staples or paperclips? ...................................................................... Staples for permanace, though clips have their uses too.

Offline kedrake

• Herald
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2008, 06:04:48 PM »
1. First Name: Kerry
2. Were you named after anyone? Not the best of my knowledge
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive? Perceptive
4. Which finger is your favorite? Right Index
5. When did you last cry?  Last Night
6. Do you like your handwriting? I print 99.9999732% of the time (barring signatures)
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pastrami
8. Any bad habits? Of course
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Probably somebody who came in 3rd on American Idol
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Sure
11. Are you a daredevil? No
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Only to my wife, but I swore her to secracy so that's OK.
13. Do looks matter? Some
14. How do you release anger? You don't release anger, you channel it into the dark side of the force
15. Where is your second home? The camper
16. Do you trust others easily? Mostly
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  My Star Trek Action Figures
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? None of them, not TOTALLY useless
19. Do you have a journal? No
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who? Me?
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Intelligence / Humor / Spirit
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Billy Joel
24. What are your nicknames? This is a family friendly BBS, right?
25. Would you bungee jump? No
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I untie them AFTER I take them off
27. Do you think that you are strong? Strong in what way?
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
29. Shoe Size?  8.5 (US)
30. What are your favorite colors?  Green
31. What is your least favorite thing?  Mean People, Stupid People, and Mean, Stupid People
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? All of them
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? 2
34. Who do you miss most right now?  My last dog (bless his soul)
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Huh?
36. What color pants are you wearing? Jeans
37. What are you listening to right now?  The copier down the hall
38. Last thing you ate? Orange
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
40. What is the weather like right now? Rainy
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? Computer Vendor
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Depends, are they facing me or not?
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? I have no information to base an opinion
44. How are you feeling today? S'OK
45. Favorite drink? Caffine Free Diet Pepsi
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? Something where you can't taste the alcohol
47. Favorite sport? To play?  Racquette Ball
48. Hair color? It's turning more and more the color of my skin... :o
49. Eye color? Hazel
50. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore (LASIKs)
51. Siblings? 6
52. Favorite month? October
53. Favorite food? Chinese or Pizza
54. Last movie you watched? The new Incredible Hulk
55. Favorite day of the year? Labor Day
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No ... um you dont' mean like face to face do you....?
57. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
58. Summer or Winter? Winter
59. Hugs or kisses? Why Choose
60. Relationships or one-night stands? One makes a fair substitute when you don't have the other
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? It's not that I don't care, I'm just ambivilent about it
62. Who is most likely to respond? The next person to sign up
63. Least likely to respond? Someone who does not register
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? House
65. What book are you reading? Book 3 of the Axis of Time trilogy (John Birmingham)
66. What's on your mouse pad? I have a roller bar, no mouse
67. Favorite board game? Federation Commander by Task Force Games
68. What did you watch on tv last night? So you think you can dance...
69. Favorite smell? Limes
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? I gotta pee
71. Staples or paperclips? Each has an appropraite application
My goal in life is the be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2008, 03:53:44 AM »
1. First Name: Timothy (I go by Tim though)
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope, my dad wanted an Irish name, but his name is Tom.
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive? I'm neither, but I guess I call people a nitpicker. 
4. Which finger is your favorite? Haha! Um, thumbs are good I guess...?
5. When did you last cry? I really only let myself cry during depressing movies (I guess it is the excuse I need).  Um, Sleepers about a week ago. 
6. Do you like your handwriting? I print in caps because my handwriting sucks, hehe.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chipped Ham... mmm.
8. Any bad habits? Of course.  I bite my nails like I live off of them, hehe.  I have a bad habit of saying the perfectly wrong thing in front of large amounts of people. My wife calls me a "crumby guy" because I leave bread crumbs like Hanzel and Gretel. There are others, that I will keep to myself, hehe.   
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Fiona Apple?  Most of my stuff that I didn't like I sold a long time ago.   
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Now that's a good question.  I'd say so, I think I'm pretty likable.
11. Are you a daredevil? I can be again, now that I have health insurance... muhwa hwa hwa!  I've jumped off of bridges and did some risky climbing with no ropes.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Nope, I'm a lock box.
13. Do looks matter? Depends on what the situation is, sometimes yes, sometimes people could look like a Troll with Gangrene and I wouldn't care.
14. How do you release anger? Yes, but not enough.  My angry music helps, and making my ears bleed in my car.  hehe.
15. Where is your second home? Probably my fathers, since my mother lives with my sis.  My parents are like big kids, and us kids are the responsible ones... 
16. Do you trust others easily? I would say yes, but once burned not easily.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? A G.I. Joe figure we melted with a lighter to be the "stunt G.I. Joe"  hehe. 
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Eh, they are probably all useful even if we hate them.
19. Do you have a journal? I've tried, and I just don't keep up with them. So, no.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never... Yes, I do.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? HELL YES! I never feel more alive than when I'm getting the crap kicked out of me by random human appendages!  :) 
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Well, I'm married, but looks count, and they have to be smart and be interesting.  Try being married to someone that you will get bored of in 10 minutes, it won't work.
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? I guess right now, As I Lay Dying, but Living Sacrifice is up there to (Christian metal bands)
24. What are your nicknames? H, Harpoon--->, Baron, mostly just Tim
25. Would you bungee jump? Yes, I wouldn't even care if the bungee snapped, hehe.
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope, I'm a slip off/slip on guy.
27. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, I can take abuse like a champ, mental and physical.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Swirl
29. Shoe Size?  8.5 Wide
30. What are your favorite colors? Black & Blue 
31. What is your least favorite thing? My messed up family 
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? None, they all were ripped out of my head.
33. How many people have a crush on you right now?  Hmm, none I would think, but i guess you never really know.
34. Who do you miss most right now? I guess my brother, but I don't speak to him anymore for good reasons.
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Don't have one
36. What color pants are you wearing? Blue jean shorts
37. What are you listening to right now? My wife snore on the couch
38. Last thing you ate?  Hot sausage & Funnel Cake
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
40. What is the weather like right now? cool & humid 
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mother 
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Probably breasts or face (if I'm truly being honest). 
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? I didn't read it.
44. How are you feeling today? Eh, you don't want to know, hehe.
45. Favorite drink? Rolling Rock before they moved the company, now none.
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? See above.
47. Favorite sport? Hockey
48. Hair color? wavy brown
49. Eye color? Blue
50. Do you wear contacts? nope
51. Siblings? brother sister
52. Favorite month? None, they are all about the same
53. Favorite food? Meat, lots of meat
54. Last movie you watched? Dark Knight (great flick)
55. Favorite day of the year? I can't say I have one
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? usually yes
57. Scary movies or happy endings? scary movies with bad endings are great
58. Summer or Winter? winter, I melt in summer
59. Hugs or kisses? I guess it depends on who is giving them.  Can I say both?
60. Relationships or one-night stands? relationships, I never had the latter.
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? eh, it doesn't really matter
62. Who is most likely to respond? No idea
63. Least likely to respond? no idea
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? apt
65. What book are you reading? Eye of the Dragon, Steven King
66. What's on your mouse pad? Some bull dog, a Vet prescription thing she got from an old job
67. Favorite board game? Titan by Avalon Hill "Monster Slugathon Fantasy Wargame"
68. What did you watch on tv last night? I don't have cable, and don't watch much tv.
69. Favorite smell? A good smelling woman
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? Damn, I'm still here.  hehe.
71. Staples or paperclips? staples
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

Offline Noir

• GamesMasters
  • Baronet
  • Skadoosh!
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »

1. First Name:     Eric
2. Were you named after anyone?   long story....I named myself after Eric the Red.
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?       is Anal Retentive an option?
4. Which finger is your favorite?     depends on what we are doing, but the /middlefinger is a good all-purpose tool
5. When did you last cry?       I never cry, it was allergies!
6. Do you like your handwriting?     No way - print or type only!
7. What is your favorite lunch meat?     Roast beef, baby! < all you turkey people are on crack! >
8. Any bad habits? Eating Roast Beef?      Is flatulence an option?
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I make no apologies for Don Quixote, he and I are old friends!
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?     Eventually...
11. Are you a daredevil?     Only when you aren't watching...
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?     Probably, but I don't make a habit of it.
13. Do looks matter?     The world is not a kind place.
14. How do you release anger?     Pixel Pwnage
15. Where is your second home?      I'm lucky to have a home at all! Errr... the state of insanity?
16. Do you trust others easily?     Not really, although I do enjoy being proven wrong occasionally.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? The twisted recesses of my brain that dreamed up wacky entertainments!
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless?     That burger flipping farce they call a class. ugh!
19. Do you have a journal?     I'd rather have a life. Hey - whatever floats your boat!
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot?     No way, that would be WRONG.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?      Only the gentle ones, I was young and needed the money.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl?     People who are not mean to me.
23. Who is your favorite singer/band?     Varies day-to-day. Today's favorite so far has been AC/DC.
24. What are your nicknames?     BigE and EasyE
25. Would you bungee jump?     Just because everyone else jumps off a bridge is not a good reason to jump off of a perfectly good bridge...
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?     No, that is a good thing to do on the job to make productive use of work time.
27. Do you think that you are strong?     Only in a crisis.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?     Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge...why, you got some?!!!!!?
29. Shoe Size?      Varies by brand but around a 10.5 in a wide width
30. What are your favorite colors?      I love them all equally.
31. What is your least favorite thing?      Mean people...is that a thing?
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have?     0
33. How many people have a crush on you right now?     1
34. Who do you miss most right now?      Nice people.
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site?     
36. What color pants are you wearing?      No pants for you! Black thingys that are almost shorts.
37. What are you listening to right now?  AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie"
38. Last thing you ate?     Bagel with cream cheese
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red...no, wait... Black... errr......
40. What is the weather like right now?  Rainy and cloudy
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  My mom.
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Stock answer - Face, personality / Real answer - da Boobies!
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Who?
44. How are you feeling today?     Squishy
45. Favorite drink?     Vanilla Coke
46. Favorite alcoholic drink?     On a Mojito kick atm but all time fav is probably ye' olde Bloody Mary
47. Favorite sport? Football / Fantasy Football ( don't knock it until you try it, your hobby isn't exactly mainstream )
48. Hair color?     Brown
49. Eye color?     Blue
50. Do you wear contacts?     Glasses
51. Siblings?     Younger sister and younger younger brother
52. Favorite month?     October
53. Favorite food?     Pizza....? I think...?
54. Last movie you watched?     Burn After Reading
55. Favorite day of the year?     October 31
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out?     No.
57. Scary movies or happy endings?     Good movies - well written and well done
58. Summer or Winter?     Winter
59. Hugs or kisses?     Yes!
60. Relationships or one-night stands?     Relationships
61. Do you want everyone to write back?     Depends on the writing/topic/circumstances
62. Who is most likely to respond?   Whoever can obstruct progress the most. 
63. Least likely to respond?     Whoever I really need to respond.
64. Do you live in a house or apartment?     House
65. What book are you reading?     Zoe's Story
66. What's on your mouse pad? Cruising pad has bubbles, Hard-core pad is big and flat with ridges to mark the edges
67. Favorite board game? Wow...that is like asking an addict his fav flavor of crack... I will play most anything.
68. What did you watch on tv last night? This show called ( I think ) The Chocolate News
69. Favorite smell?     Huh-huhhuh-huh...pull my.... no, actually it is probably roses
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake?     Whate time is it?
71. Staples or paperclips?     Paperclips ftw!
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Offline Dax

• Baron
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2008, 11:58:52 AM »

9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I make no apologies for Don Quixote, he and I are old friends!

The soundtrack ?
The audience were surprised by the performance of Peter O'Toole.
And it isn't embarrassing: "Dream the impossible dream ..."

Offline BCN3000

• Herald
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »
1. First Name:Raoul
2. Were you named after anyone? Raoul Wallenberg (erm, not sure how to spell this :(  ) he was heroic.
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive? nitpicker
4. Which finger is your favorite? middle
5. When did you last cry? last year
6. Do you like your handwriting? no, it's spidery
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? what is lunch meat :huh:
8. Any bad habits? easily distr......
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Fangoria
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? no way
11. Are you a daredevil? after quite a few drinks, yes
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? yes
13. Do looks matter? i suppose
14. How do you release anger? aggression directed to computer
15. Where is your second home? England
16. Do you trust others easily? maybe
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Spike the Gremlin 
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Geography
19. Do you have a journal? yes
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? i try not to.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  yep but it was ages ago.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? empathy
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Love of Lesbian
24. What are your nicknames? I don't have one but I am quite small so maybe Miniman
25. Would you bungee jump? no
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no, does anyone do that?
27. Do you think that you are strong? physically- no, emotionally - maybe
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? cookie dough
29. Shoe Size?  8 uk
30. What are your favorite colors? purple and blue
31. What is your least favorite thing? my computer
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have?  :huh:
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? none, it's hard to fancy people when we don't share the same language
34. Who do you miss most right now? Mr Claude
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? a response from mr claude - impossible because his paws couldn't reach the keyboard - and kind of spooky too in a cute way.
36. What color pants are you wearing?  grey, i had to check.
37. What are you listening to right now? Catalan TV
38. Last thing you ate? spag bog with pork
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange
40. What is the weather like right now?  cold
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? mum
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? breasts 
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? ??????:huh: someone has just responded.
44. How are you feeling today? ok
45. Favorite drink? Hot chocolate
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? real ale
47. Favorite sport? running
48. Hair color? brown
49. Eye color? brown
50. Do you wear contacts? yes
51. Siblings? none
52. Favorite month? december
53. Favorite food? curry
54. Last movie you watched? Heroic Trio
55. Favorite day of the year? Monday
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? yes
57. Scary movies or happy endings? both, is that a cop-out?
58. Summer or Winter? winter
59. Hugs or kisses? hugs
60. Relationships or one-night stands? relationships
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? noooo. I haven't the time to reply.
62. Who is most likely to respond? ????? :huh:
63. Least likely to respond?  :huh:
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? flat
65. What book are you reading? Alone with the horrors by Ramsey Campbell
66. What's on your mouse pad? no mouse pad. I gave away my Hooters´ xmas gift pad to my Brazilian landlady.
67. Favorite board game? Who's Who - it's good to teach english
68. What did you watch on tv last night? medium
69. Favorite smell? cookies
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? my girlfriend
71. Staples or paperclips? paperclips because they are beautiful in their simplicity.

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2008, 03:11:11 AM »
Hello BCN 3000. 

Who is Mr Claude?  Your cat?

Offline BCN3000

• Herald
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »
Yes, he´s a big (some people have compared him to a small pony) chunky, black and white tabby cat. And he's my mum's cat so he is in England, and I am in Barcelona. I know cats are self-interested but I do miss him.

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
  • Count Cat's reign of Terror in Sang Sur Mes Dents
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2008, 01:58:29 AM »
Yes, he´s a big (some people have compared him to a small pony) chunky, black and white tabby cat. And he's my mum's cat so he is in England, and I am in Barcelona. I know cats are self-interested but I do miss him.

I am not self interested!!! I care about lots of different............hmmm I want to claw the curtains....back in a tick
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

Offline Sloth

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2008, 01:39:07 AM »
 :welcome:

Do not pay any attention to our local felinoid.

:cry:

Offline Dax

• Baron
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2008, 03:12:35 AM »
Cats are self-interested ?

Cats are interested in
  • food
  • sleeping
  • caress (not always)

So why are they self-interested ?

Offline gherardo

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
    • ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2008, 09:29:48 PM »
1. What is your first name? Gherardo
2. How old are you? 39
3. Are you married? Yes
4. Have any kids? 2 cats: Artù and Lucy
5. What nationality are you? Italian
6. What part of the world do you live in? Italy
7. What is your occupation? Administrative Official
8. What would you like to do for a living? Earning money for writing, reading, playing guitar and GMastering  :lol:
9. What is your favourite hobby besides role-playing ? Wargaming & Multi-Platform Programming (PHP, Python, Java, scripting languages)
10. What do you think is your biggest talent? I'm an avid reader and good programmer
11. When did you start role-playing? 1992
12. What game world/system did you start playing with first? Call Of Cthulhu.
13. What is your favourite genre(s)? Horror, Science Fiction
14. What is your favourite class? History
15. Would you rather be a player a GM or both? both
16. Do you have a favourite game system(s)? Chaosium BRP
17. Does anyone else in your family role-play? No
18. Do you regularly play in a face to face rpg group? Not Anymore
19. So what brings you to “rpgResourceMasters” and how did you find us? I read a post in a not so good rpg by forum site and followed the link.
20. Could you please explain your username? It's my name...
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline Celedor

• Grey Council
  • Crown Prince
  • "Don't mistake my white hat for stupid."
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »
Welcome to the Forum! Hope you have a good time.

If you don't mind my asking, what site had the link you found that brought you here?
If You're Just Lost and Don't Know Where to Start, [Click Here]

If you're having a forum problem [Click Here] and post in Job Tickets

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
  • Count Cat's reign of Terror in Sang Sur Mes Dents
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2008, 01:37:48 AM »
Hi Gherardo

Hope you enjoy it here
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

Offline justonemore

• Page
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »
1. First Name: Jeff
2. Were you named after anyone? No, but I like to say that I am.
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?  People say I am a Just Perceptive, but I think that I am a nitpicker.
4. Which finger is your favorite? That would have to be the middle finger, I hardly ever use it.
5. When did you last cry? Last night when someone else used their middle finger. jk. I don't remember when, but it was probably one of those times when my wife and I got into a huge fight and we made up afterward.
6. Do you like your handwriting? I have several different styles, but yes I do.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham.
8. Any bad habits? I pick at my lip and leave lights on.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I would have to say Neil Diamond, mixed with the other CDs I have, it just looks outta place.
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I guess that it depends on who I am. If I was Matthew McCouneghey, probably not, but if I was Jay or Silent Bob, well probably not. So, not likely.
11. Are you a daredevil? Oh yes, I like to dress up in red and make myself tiny. Oh wait, not the superhero. Oh, still yes.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I did, but I didn't mean to.
13. Do looks matter? Only when someone is really pretty. No, absolutely not!
14. How do you release anger? Through small ventricles on my neck, steam just slightly comes out.
15. Where is your second home? I feel like I don't have a first.
16. Do you trust others easily? Yes.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  He-man and GI Joe's (originals).
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Novel classes, if you're looking for a good book, go out and get one.
19. Do you have a journal? No.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, well yes.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  Yes, I was protecting a buddy and my sister.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? First, I make sure it's a girl, then I look for the meta-beautiful. Things like good intentions, listening skills. Most things can be taught if need be, but those two are prerequisites.
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Gotta be Linkin Park.
24. What are your nicknames? Greingo, helmet, tree is my personal favorite.
25. Would you bungee jump? Probably not, I did enough high altitude jumping when I was little.
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
27. Do you think that you are strong? For my size, yes, but I am little.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.
29. Shoe Size?  10.5
30. What are your favorite colors?  Red and black.
31. What is your least favorite thing?  Complaining (nagging).
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? 2 left, had 2 taken out.
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? Not sure, I am married.
34. Who do you miss most right now?  My aunt Linda, she is pretty awesome.
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? I don't really know anyone here.
36. What color pants are you wearing?  Brown.
37. What are you listening to right now?  Dora the Explorer from the other room.
38. Last thing you ate? McDonald's
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red, not crimson, more like fire engine.
40. What is the weather like right now?  Snow everywhere, but sunny.
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  My wife.
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair, long, short, curly, color, etc.
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Don't know 'em. But seems like a good person.
44. How are you feeling today? Lucky, punk.
45. Favorite drink? Egg nog.
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? June Bug.
47. Favorite sport? Football.
48. Hair color? Brown.
49. Eye color? brown.
50. Do you wear contacts? Yes.
51. Siblings? 2 sisters.
52. Favorite month? december or June
53. Favorite food? peanut butter balls.
54. Last movie you watched? Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
55. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day, it's my birthday.
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Typically.
57. Scary movies or happy endings? Both.
58. Summer or Winter? Both.
59. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
60. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships.
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? Sure, it'll be a chance to get to know people.
62. Who is most likely to respond? Don't know.
63. Least likely to respond? Again, don't know.
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? House.
65. What book are you reading? Book 1 of the Wheel of Time.
66. What's on your mouse pad? A mouse, crap, got it! Oh, now I killed my mouse.
67. Favorite board game? Betrayal.
68. What did you watch on tv last night? Don't watch TV too often.
69. Favorite smell? Gasoline or vanilla.
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? Ugh, umph, grumble, grumble, grumble.
71. Staples or paperclips? Staples, much cleaner that way.

Offline Jegergryte

• Messenger
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2008, 05:38:51 PM »
1. First Name: Audun
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?  probably both...
4. Which finger is your favorite? my right index finger, I think
5. When did you last cry? too long ago
6. Do you like your handwriting? sort of, but not really.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? lunch? eat? meat? gimme coffee dude!
8. Any bad habits? lots and lots
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Solid Base - Never know. or something...
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? probably not
11. Are you a daredevil? wouldn’t say so no.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? sure
13. Do looks matter? sure.
14. How do you release anger? by repressing it and forgetting it... best for everyone except me... but I have a bad temper... explosive, yet not violent.. is true.
15. Where is your second home?  got none, but I’d like to think of the UK as my second home...
16. Do you trust others easily? nope, not really, but sometimes it happens...
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  probably my brothers Stormshadow GI Joe
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? none.
19. Do you have a journal? nope.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I guess so. I am told that I do.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  If I understand the question correctly, I have. For the record I think of filthy Punk concerts when that phrase is used.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Intelligence, cute and sweet quirks... and looks.
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? uuuh... what a lame question, anyone with a decent collection of music and a decent taste of said artistic produce, can have no one favourite.
24. What are your nicknames? the only one I ever got was piggy - The Sweet Piggy of Dxun, anyone catching the reference will get a free cookie.
25. Would you bungee jump? I’d love to, but I’d probalby wet my trousers and empty my large intestines just as I leapt off the edge...
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? yes.
27. Do you think that you are strong? No.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? difficult, I like to mix them. I do like chocolate, strawberry and lemon.
29. Shoe Size? by local measurement I use 41
30. What are your favorite colors? Brown, green, blue, red and yellow... see, favourites are silly.
31. What is your least favorite thing? Stupid people.
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? well, about three and a half I guess.. perhaps two and a half.
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? as far as I know, only one. Which is the way I prefer it.
34. Who do you miss most right now? The Golden Piggy of Dxun.
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Don’t really care.
36. What color pants are you wearing? None of your business, although my trousers are brown. Which is what you meant I guess, but I speak and write English, not quasi-lingo.
37. What are you listening to right now? Some jazz.
38. Last thing you ate? chocolate.
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Grey.
40. What is the weather like right now? rainy, snowy and slushy... typical winter here...
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  my girlfriend.
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Nose, eyes, cheekbones, chin and ears.
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Don’t know.
44. How are you feeling today? Tired.
45. Favorite drink? Coffee... and whisky.. not together mind you.
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? see above
47. Favorite sport? Sport? bah. Give the kids alcohol before the sports take them and pervert them.. hehe.. I like aikido.
48. Hair color? sandy
49. Eye color? blue.. sort of.
50. Do you wear contacts? no.
51. Siblings? 4
52. Favorite month? uh... early spring.. so around here that would be around March-April.
53. Favorite food? Meat.
54. Last movie you watched? Deception. Ok film, but rather boring and predictable.
55. Favorite day of the year? doesn’t exist.
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? yes.
57. Scary movies or happy endings? erh... doesn’t matter.
58. Summer or Winter? Both please.
59. Hugs or kisses? Both please.
60. Relationships or one-night stands? heh.. both? hehe..
61. Do you want everyone to write back? write back? in what context? usually no.. though some response is always good. if needed.
62. Who is most likely to respond? Here? Don’t know.
63. Least likely to respond? see above.
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? House. Rent it with friends.
65. What book are you reading? Star Wars - X-Wing: Isard’s Revenge
66. What's on your mouse pad? haven’t got one.
67. Favorite board game? Junta.
68. What did you watch on tv last night? Nothing.
69. Favorite smell? My girlfriends.
70. What is the first thing you think of when you wake? Depends.
71. Staples or paperclips? both, different situation requires different solutions.

Offline craggles

• Page
  • I intend to live forever - or die trying!
    • Web & Graphic Design
« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »
1. First Name:  Craig
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive?  Perceptive
4. Which finger is your favorite? index
5. When did you last cry?  a week or so ago over a sad film :(
6. Do you like your handwriting? nope - but I can read it
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? ham
8. Any bad habits? yup
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? It could be Chris De Burgh or Mel C, I'm not sure
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? definitely!
11. Are you a daredevil? not any more
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?  I can't remember - but unlikely
13. Do looks matter?  nope (and I'm a prime example)  :P
14. How do you release anger?  Punching doors was an old fav - but now I just don't get angry
15. Where is your second home?  It used to be the office but now I work from home - so just the one home for me
16. Do you trust others easily?  unfortunately yes
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  lego!
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Religious Education but English Literature is a close second!
19. Do you have a journal? nope
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  All the time
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  nope
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl?  sparkling eyes and a happy personality
23. Who is your favorite singer/band?  Currently it's Evanescence
24. What are your nicknames?  craggles and previously it was Custard Craig because of my uncanny ability to make perfect custard every time!
25. Would you bungee jump?  nope - head pains would prevent that
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?  not since I have a velcro strip (they are attractive shoes inspite of that though)
27. Do you think that you are strong?  physially - I used to be but health has denied exercise. mentally - so, so
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint choc chip!
29. Shoe Size?  8
30. What are your favorite colors?  Blue, Purple and burgandy (in that order)
31. What is your least favorite thing?  migraines and cluster headaches
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? 3 (one was removed)
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? I hope my wife has - so that'll make 1
34. Who do you miss most right now?  My old school and college friends - annoyingly, they're the only ones who haven't joined friends reunited or facebook - I'm talking about YOU Rhichard Campbell if you're reading! :(
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? Too early to say
36. What color pants are you wearing?  light grey (yes, they're meant to be that colour!)
37. What are you listening to right now?  the beautiful sound of silence
38. Last thing you ate? A vegetable stew of some description
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark blue
40. What is the weather like right now?  Too dark to see - but it's cold
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  the MOT garage
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  lips
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Nope - I'm afraid Andrew needs to die
44. How are you feeling today? happy - otherwise I wouldn't be spending all this time just to get to the end.
45. Favorite drink? Mostly water interspersed with the odd cup of coffee and very rarely Pepsi
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? Baileys
47. Favorite sport? I don't follow any sport at all - but for playing, it'll either have to be badminton or Aikido
48. Hair color? The little that's left is dark brown
49. Eye color? Pale blue
50. Do you wear contacts? glasses
51. Siblings? A brother and a sister (I'm the oldest)
52. Favorite month? A month that's not too cold but definitely not hot! ...so take your pick
53. Favorite food? Steak and chips!!
54. Last movie you watched? Wanted - I found it surprisingly entertaining
55. Favorite day of the year? They are all much the same to me
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? If I was currently single... probably
57. Scary movies or happy endings? Either if I was in the mood - although your general action movie works well (but it does need a good story though - yes, SpiderMan 3, I AM talking about YOU!!!)
58. Summer or Winter? Winter for me - wrap up warm and feel snug. Much better than sweltering heat without respite
59. Hugs or kisses? Can't I do both? hugs
60. Relationships or one-night stands? Definitely relationships. Never had a one-night stand nor do I intend to
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? can't say. But it's a YES if you're around Richard - I need your Rolemaster wisdom! (just starting RMFRP with my kids)
62. Who is most likely to respond? Quite possibly someone who'll say 'welcome the the forum' :)
63. Least likely to respond? I think I'd probably respond to this
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? House
65. What book are you reading? That'd be the complete Rolemaster rules and all it's companions.
66. What's on your mouse pad? Dare I say a mouse? A very nice Apple Mighty Mouse. Appart from that, I have a logo for 'QPad' which came with my ebay order of a copperhead mouse
67. Favorite board game? Does Rolemaster count? Risk otherwise
68. What did you watch on tv last night? CSI:Miami (current series  -and it was an episode where they insisted on lecturing us under the guise of the different characters not knowing their job and ask other characters for the info)
69. Favorite smell?  It's a quondry - Coffee or my wife?
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? sitting up as fast as I can to lessen the pain in the head
71. Staples or paperclips? Staples - if it needs to stay together, then there's no substitute

Phew, I wasn't sure I'd get though all this - I really didn’t notice the length until I was already committed and half way through it.

Now I have a much easier 20 questions to complete!  :)
Photoshop Training Podcast http://www.graphicbasics.co.uk
Design and web services http://www.cjproductions.co.uk/
All the latest at my personal blog http://craigjohn.co.uk/

Offline arakish

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • A joy of mine
    • World of Onaviu
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2008, 03:17:06 AM »
Welcome home craggles.

Yes the 20 questions are easier, but it is sometimes fun to read the responses to some of these 71.

rmfr
"Borders exist only because man imagines them; otherwise, there are none."
— RMF Runyan @ Invite Only Discussion Panel Seminar on 'Borders' @ UNM

Offline EvenAngels

• Messenger
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2008, 07:20:16 AM »
This actually looks sort of fun... I'll give it a go. =P

1. First Name: Gazz
2. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of
3. Nitpicker or Just Perceptive? A bit of both... Depends on the situation/object/etc in question.
4. Which finger is your favorite? Index
5. When did you last cry?  About 2 and a half years ago when I split with my fiancee at the time
6. Do you like your handwriting? Very much so.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Er... Does sliced Ham count?
8. Any bad habits? I used far too many ear-buds, i click my bones often, i talk in my sleep etc etc =P
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Now that's an easy one... Christina Aguilera's first album
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Probably not, I'm a bit weird really...
11. Are you a daredevil? At times.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Not yet, no
13. Do looks matter? Despite what anyone says, yes, to some small extent they do, although its sad that they do.
14. How do you release anger? I don't. Which is probably why I am on Anti-Stress pills...
15. Where is your second home?  Back in England with my first one =P
16. Do you trust others easily? Er... No.... Not in real life...
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?  Optimus prime!
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? To be honest, History or RE... history because we were only taught American history (in England) and RE because we were only taught about Christianity and no others.
19. Do you have a journal? On DeviantArt, yes.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Just a tad...
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?  Lost count how many.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Kind, caring, trustworthy, nice eyes, fun to be around
23. Who is your favorite singer/band? Alice Cooper, Ill Nino, Korn, Bryan Adams, Nami Tamaki, Yuki Kajiura and TM Revolution to name a few...
24. What are your nicknames? Gazz, Gaz, Even and Rael. (Rael is typical my RP name, and Even comes from my user name and phrase)
25. Would you bungee jump? Have done.
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nah, I'm far too lazy for that...
27. Do you think that you are strong? Average physically and mentally
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Good old banana
29. Shoe Size?  13
30. What are your favorite colors? Red, Black and Blue
31. What is your least favorite thing? Funnily enough, conflict.
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? *shrugs*
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? Just the one
34. Who do you miss most right now? About 20 people equally...
35. Whose response do you really want to see the most on the site? No idea...
36. What color pants are you wearing? Pants as in trousers = blue denim, pants as in boxers = black
37. What are you listening to right now?  Reason - Nami Tamaki
38. Last thing you ate? Thai Style Chicken
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red!
40. What is the weather like right now?  Too bloody cold!
41. Last person you talked to on the phone?  My stepdad
42. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The eyes
43. Do you like the person who just responded to this? Don't really know them yet...
44. How are you feeling today? "blegh" would just about describe it
45. Favorite drink? Fanta Fruit Twist
46. Favorite alcoholic drink? Before I gave up alcohol it was J.D, straight.
47. Favorite sport? Ice Hockey
48. Hair color? Black and Red =P
49. Eye color? Green with a hint of blue
50. Do you wear contacts? Nope
51. Siblings? Two half sisters
52. Favorite month? January
53. Favorite food? Chicken Chow Mein
54. Last movie you watched? Appleseed
55. Favorite day of the year? 26th January (my birthday =P)
56. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No, but it takes a little while to do it...
57. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither, both bore me nowadays
58. Summer or Winter? Spring, I like the best of both world... Okay, I'm just greedy...
59. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, they're warmer
60. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships. I don't see any point in one night stands...
61. Do you wante everyone to write back? *shrugs*
62. Who is most likely to respond? *shrugs* =P
63. Least likely to respond? Look up
64. Do you live in a house or apartment? Rented house
65. What book are you reading? Interview With The Vampire
66. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have a mouse pad
67. Favorite board game? Cluedo! =D
68. What did you watch on tv last night? Gundam SEED (lost track how many times I watched both series' though now...)
69. Favorite smell? Petrol
70. Whate is the first thing you think of when you wake? "Ugh... work..."
71. Staples or paperclips? Paperclips, you can use them for clothing as well =P
Auxiliary CE - A Gundam SEED semi-AU role play. Ready to play, just a few details to work out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #139 on: December 12, 2008, 06:05:31 AM »
Mosh pit in clothes made of paperclips...I am forming a picture in my mind :rolleyes:

Welcome!