Author Topic: AMNESIA Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning  (Read 9718 times)

Offline boulash

• Herald
Re: Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
"My friends, this man is very much alive, says Charles.
"We might need to carry him inside though, he's really cold. Let me check for injuries or broken limbs and try to find a blanket so we can use it as a stretcher.
We'll try to find out who this man is once he's safe and warm."

"And I'm positive that the flowers will survive."
No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'

Offline gherardo

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
    • ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »
Henry

Henry sighs with relief, then takes off his trenchcoat and gives it to Charles "Use this to warm him up, while I follow Mrs. Baker and try to find something to use as a stretcher". He hands his umbrella to John and catches up with Roseanne. "Luckily he is not dead, Madam!" exclaims addressing Mrs. Baker.
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »
John

John takes a look at the umbrella in his hand and then at the unconscience man in the flower patch.

"Henry, there is no need for a strecther... I could probably carry him inside of mrs. Bacon's house by myself. But it would be better if you or the Doc could help with the load.... One of us lifting the legs and the other under his armpits"

John bends down and gets ready for lifting by putting the unconscience man's hands up, so John can get a better grip around the man's chest, armpit area.
"Oh, and Doc... I don't agree with you about the flowers, they seem pretty squashed to me!" John laughs out

« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 02:52:06 PM by Mi-Go »
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »
Jane Blake 

Jane looks at Roseanne and says "my dear that´s a good idea, my little ones also needs food, but I´m sorry I do not have a telephone, they haven´t put wires out here yet".

"The dome on my roof" she says to Henry. "Its been there since I bought the house 24 years ago, my legs can't climb the ladder to the attic anymore.But when I was younger I liked to sit in the attic at night and look at the stars through the Glasdome".

"Oh he´s alive, that is nice" she says with a smile, but the smile quickly turns sour,as she looks at Henry. "Young man, I am not about to let a stranger into my house,let alone a MAN! And my name is mrs Blake, not Baker!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 05:50:10 PM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »
Henry

"Mrs... Blake... Baker or Bleach! How do you venture to think that we gentlemans could ever try to... annoy you with our sole presence?" He appears very irritated, while removes his jacket and hands it to Roseanne. "Please, Roseanne, take my jacket while I help John to carry the man inside Mrs. Chastity's house". Then he points at John "Ok, John... It takes two to tango!".
Henry rehearses his best smile while gives a hand to his friend, trying to lift the man's legs.
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 06:59:16 PM »
Keeper 9.30

John, Charles and Henry are standing with the unconscious man.
Roseanne and Jane are standing on the porch at Janes house.

The rain are falling harder every minutes, and the light from the torch and Janes windows will soon have to surrender to the dark.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:38:32 PM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »
Jane Blake

Quickly the old woman stepped inside the house and slammed the door, leaving Roseanne on the porch,looking slightly bewildered.

"Never in my life will that man -or any other man- enter this house" Everybody can hear the yelling coming from behind Janes frontdoor, momentarily drowning out the sounds of her "little ones".
Cthulhu loves you

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 07:14:10 PM »
John

"SIGH!... Let's take him to my house then. Seems as the tango for two will last a bit longer then first anticipated!"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 07:55:01 PM »
Henry

Henry pants, fumes, mumbles and silently swears, while helps John to carry the man to his house.

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 08:04:50 PM »
John

Henry and John are dragging the unconscience man down the road to John's house.

"It seems that the weather is only getting worse by the minute." said John while bending his head as far down as he could so the cold rain would hit his hat and not his face.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 10:52:11 PM by Mi-Go »
Edmund Burke

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 11:58:53 AM »
Charles

"Please be careful with our new friend...
What do we have here?"

Charles bent down and grabbed a bag that had fallen from the stranger's coat.

"Come on, let's hurry and forget about the old hag, we need to take care of this poor man."
No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »
John

"Yeah, well let's move! Doc, don't forget Roseanne, share the Umbr...."

John does not finish the sentence because a squishy noise can be heard as he takes a step forward.
He looks down and yells out: "Damn Mrs. Blake and her little ones! I have just stepped in some of their shi..." He also does not finish this sentence , but instead yells out: "Oh no, look at my shoe!".
John then realises that he pronounced Jane Blake's name correctly for the first time since was 8 years old.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 10:08:35 PM by Mi-Go »
Edmund Burke

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 05:06:05 PM »
Keeper 9.40 pm

John and Henry reach the frontdoor to Johns house.
Cthulhu loves you

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 08:59:04 PM »
John

"We made it. Now to only scrape the cat dropings off my shoes before we go in at this rock"

Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
Re: AMNESIA Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 12:09:16 AM »
Henry

Henry drops the man as soon as he enters the house, on a couch or on a carpet, then says to John "Phew! Heavier than I thought... Would you please fetch a towel to dry my clothes, John?"
Then, without let him reply, "What do you think about your neighbour's house? It seems a tower! And that dome? Why doesn't she want to let us enter in her house? Strange... strange and intriguing...".
While Charles takes care of the man, Henry gets the newspaper from the man's trenchcoat and tries to read it.

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2008, 12:19:57 AM »
Roseanne

Roseanne was shocked by Mrs. B-whatever-the-heck-her-name-is's refusal to help the stricken man, but then reconsiders after a glance through her front window.
She rejoins the men as they carry the victim across the lawn, and hurries ahead to open the door for them. 
"Henry, it's just as well we came here.  I had a peek through the window and her home is definitely unhygienic.  And if this poor fellow is allergic to cats, well, that place would have been the death of him."

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »
Keeper 9.45 pm

Henry and john enters the house, and put's the stranger down on the carpet in the hall.

Henry takes a newspaper from the trenchcoat of the stranger.
see newspaper here
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:00:12 PM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2008, 01:11:53 AM »
Roseanne

"John, where can I find some towels to dry this fellow, and then I'll want some blankets.  We must try to warm him."

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »
Henry

Henry shivers and thinks aloud "Strange language... where did he find a newspaper like this one, printed... today, here in Concard?".
Addressing to Charles, he says "Is he only fainted or wounded too? It's possible to wake him up?", then, replying to Roseanne "I love cats too, but... twenty! She can take her stinking place all for herself! By the way... as a journalist, have you ever heard about a newspaper called PESTI HIRLAP?"

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2008, 06:56:51 PM »
John

John came back from the first floor where he he rummaged through one of the cubbards for towels and some blankets.

"There you go Roseanne" he said as he gave her the some towels and a blanket.
He said"Gentlemen" and then he gave Charles and Henry a towel aswell.

"I think it would be a good idea if we heated some water for the bathtub, maybe we should start by taking off the man's clothes? Roseanne, would you be so kind to put some water over while we take care of the clothing part. Oh, and then we can take a bath after him while the water is warm"

John then sits down and starts taking his shoes off.
"Henry, you asked about the mrs. Blabber's house. Well, it was always a strange house as I remember from my childhood, even the inside of it."

« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:03:46 PM by Mi-Go »
Edmund Burke

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk