Author Topic: AMNESIA Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning  (Read 9719 times)

Offline gherardo

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
    • ROLEPLAYBLOG
Re: AMNESIA Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »
Henry

Henry overwhelms Charles with questions "Anything wrong? Is he... sleeping? Or is a kind of coma? Has he strange scars or bites?"

I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2008, 12:16:44 PM »
Charles

"Don't worry Henry, there's nothing wrong with him. No wounds, no bites, no sign of contamination. I'd say we take him to the clinic and keep him in observation, we'll see what happens after a good night's rest."

"I'll get the car, finish dressing him up and pack his things in a bag. The bug we'll keep, I'd like to have a look at it."
No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2008, 09:17:45 PM »
John

John tabs on the on the telephone. "Hello operator, operator are you there?"

John's face then turns red.

"Ehm gentlemen, I forgot that the telephonelines have not reached this area yet! Boy, do I feel stupid!"

He walks over to Charles and utters: "Doc, would it not be best if we soaked the man first in some hot water? I think that it might be dangerous driving the automobile in this weather!"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2008, 11:23:42 PM »
Henry

Henry replies to John "John, your ospitality is legendary as ever! I would stay there tonight. This heavy rain doesn't permit us to reach Arkham: the roads should be muddy. Tomorrow we could try to find a doctor in Arkham or here in Concard too."
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2008, 11:33:35 PM »
John

"Concard is closer, it is only 2, 5 miles away, while Arkham is about 35 miles. So Concard would be the best bet!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 01:52:20 AM »
Roseanne

Roseanne has finished filling the tub with warm water.  She checked the temperature with her wrist, like you would with a baby's bottle, to make sure it wouldn't be too hot.  She goes to the door between the bathroom and the hall, but keeps her eyes averted because, well, the men said they were taking the stranger's clothes off.  She knocks on the doorframe to get their attention.  "The warm bath is ready.  I'll just, erm,"  she looks around a bit, "I'll just go over there (points to a corner of the hall) while you two get him in the bath."
She walks over to the far corner of the hall and raises her voice to be heard.  "What was that you were saying about sand?  There's sand on his boots?"

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 12:31:25 PM »
John

"Yes Rosie, it is some form of sand but very dark, I would even call it black! Alright Henry, do you mind picking him up again... Look at the poor stiff, he must really be cold" John says and starts laughing.

Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »
Henry

Smiling at Roseanne, he says "Here we are!", then takes the man by his legs as before and helps John to carry him, mumbling and  snorting.

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 10:59:11 PM »
John

"Alright almost there... Okay Hen, put him down into the water on three. One... Two... Three... "
Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2008, 08:45:04 AM »
Henry

Henry drops his heavy load and sighs with relief, then says "Phew! Really a peculiar dinner party, there's no disputing that!"

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »
Charles

His mind preoccupied with his (according to him) ingenuous transportation plan, Charles had already gone to the door.
Only to be reminded of the dreadful weather conditions by a gust of wind and rain.
Closing the door, his mood, already gone foul because of the vexation, didn't get better when he heard Henry's comment about "finding a doctor".

"And what am I, a nurse student? A shaman? Henry, your petty jokes amuse only yourself, this is serious, a man's life might be at stake."

Charles' attempt to sound solemn didn't go too well.
He followed the others to the bathroom.

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »
Charles

Trying to take things back in his (according to him) expert hands, Charles explained:

"It seems that nothing is wrong with him, no obvious trauma. I'd say a good night's sleep could do the trick, although it's too bad I can't run some analysis."

"I think we should watch him during the night, he might wake up and wonder where he is... what about taking turns?"

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2008, 05:37:27 PM »
Henry

Henry tries to explain his unfitting words, then, making things worse, simply apologizes "I... I was talking about the chance of finding some medical instruments... ehm... sorry, Charles!". After a pause, full of meaning, he says "I volounteer to the first turn, from 11PM to 3AM. I usually sleep only few hours and... I hope I could borrow from John's library a good book!"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 05:56:35 PM by gherardo »

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »
Keeper

The men lowers the stranger into the bathtub, and not even here does the man wake up.
After about 10 minutes, the stranger regains some colour, and the men dries him off, and puts him into one of John´s old pajamas.

Lifting the stranger up the stairs is hard work, but finally the men gets him into the first bedroom on the left. They put him on the bed, and tuck him in. The stranger looks peacefull and content, completely unaware of all the comotion he has stirred.

Everybody in the house hears the big clock in the dining room strike 11 times.. 
Cthulhu loves you

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2008, 08:45:26 PM »
Henry

Henry gazes at his friends then says "Well gentlemen, it's my guard duty, I suppose. Please choose who will take over from me at 3AM.". He casts a glance at the men, then goes on "I think we should let Roseanne have a rest the whole night. I will stay awake down in the dining room. Ah... John!", he grins, " I hope you don't mind if I take a book from your library!".

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
John

" Sure Hen, take any book you like. I'll take second watch... So Doc, will you go to bed or will you be studying the repulsive bug?"
Edmund Burke

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2008, 03:53:33 AM »
Roseanne

"Black sand?"  She takes a look.  "How very odd.  I don't think I've seen anything like it."  She'll put a sample in an envelope.

"It's late, if you excuse me I'll turn in for the night."  Roseanne locates her room, changes and tucks herself in. 

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2008, 10:31:38 AM »
Henry

Henry steps down the stairs, then walks to the library and chooses a book: "The New England's history of the farming". He seats on a chair around the dinner table and opens the book, with a slow, wide yawn...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 02:01:53 PM by gherardo »

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2008, 10:45:23 AM »
John

"Goodnight everybody, it has been a long day!"

John walks to his room starts undressing and thinks to himself: "Maybe I should knock on Roseanne's door to see if she is alright? Nah, better not chance it!". And he lay himself down on the bed and set the alarmclock to 3 O'clock in the morning.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:19:07 PM by Mi-Go »
Edmund Burke

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »
Keeper 11.30

Henry sits down at the dining table and starts reading, every body else walks to their rooms and try to sleep.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:33:12 PM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk