Author Topic: AMNESIA Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning  (Read 9720 times)

Offline gherardo

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
    • ROLEPLAYBLOG
Re: AMNESIA Monday 20/10-1924 - The beginning
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 08:26:47 PM »
Henry

Henry dries his face and his hands using the towel John gave him, then helps him take the men's clothes off.
"The last ten minutes' events are really intriguing me! If I wasn't sure to know you, John, I could suppose you prepared them to play a joke on all us!", he smirks.
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2008, 08:43:58 PM »
Keeper 10pm

As henry and John takes of the clothes of the stranger, a very big and nasty dead beetle falls out of one of the pockets.

see beetle her
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:52:54 PM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »
Henry

Henry screams and springs back, as possessed. He stares the giant bug, while cold beads of sweat flow on his forehead...
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
Henry

"What the Hell... is this?" He shows his shirt, stained with a kind of black sand, then tries to brush it off with his hands.

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 09:18:02 PM »
John

John picks up the bug and has a look at it, he then looks at Henry's shirt.

"Maybe we should keep the shirt as evidence... We need to clarify what, and from where this bug and dirt is from. And furthermore what has happened to the man and how he ended up here"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 09:36:50 PM by Mi-Go »
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »
Henry

Henry takes his shirt off, taking advantage of the temporary absence of Roseanne, gone to boil some water. "Sorry John... I clowned about, I know. But... I really HATE the insect, especially the GIANT ones!".

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
"Mmm, this paper... looks like an Eastern European language, God knows what kind of disease he might be carrying if he comes from there..."

"Roseanne, I'll have to try to find out what's wrong with this man now, you might want to look elsewhere. Or to call the clinic and ask them to send an ambulance, I think it will be safer anyway."
"By the way, I found this bag, ít's kind of sealed with glue but someone could have a look at it.
Maybe not you Henry, it might be full of bugs..."

"Now...let's see..."
Charles turns his attention to the stranger.
No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2008, 12:41:32 PM »
"and please put this dead bug in a jar, we might be up for a night in the lab..."

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »
Henry

Henry replies to Charles "Sure... it seems Polish, but I could be wrong", then, embarassed, adds "I suppose It's better if John open the bag... sure. And... please, put that bug away as soon as possible...".

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
Still examining the man, Charles said:
"I was only half joking about the bugs in the bag, our new friend might have gotten bitten, but I'll need to perform a toxicology analysis to find out.
Maybe try to find a bowl or something similar to empty the bag. Something you can seal quickly..."

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »
Henry

Henry looks around and finds two bowls that can be used to seal the bug and to empty the bag in.
"Take these, Charles!" he says, giving the bowls to his friend "I would remain as far as possible from the bug."
Henry looks at the man for a moment, then exclames "Gentlemen! The man's boots aren't muddy as our shoes! WHERE does he come from?"

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2008, 09:27:57 PM »
John

John picks up a sharp letter opener from the desk of the library and comes back to the others.
"Alright hand me the bag, and be ready with the bowl!" he says while stabbing the letter opener in the bag and cutting it open with the sharp edges of the blade.

"What did you say about his shoes? Wait a minute they are not dirty with mud, but they are dirty covered with the black sand!"

« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:59:46 PM by Mi-Go »
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline wingbaron

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »
Keeper 10.25 pm.

John takes the bag and hold it over the bowl, then takes the letter opener, and cuts the bag open.

Out of the bag falls, dollars, a lot of american dollars, 20 notes, 50 notes and many of the new 100 notes.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 06:36:46 AM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »
John

"Money!.... And alot of it!"

John looks into the bag to see if there something more and starts counting the cash which have fallen out into the bowl.

Edmund Burke

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2008, 10:23:41 PM »
John

John whistles and says while waving a stack of notes in his hands back and forth:" 43.370 Big Ones"
Edmund Burke

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2008, 10:30:29 PM »
Henry

After the bug is sealed, Henry approaches John and tries to examine the bills, particularly their issues "Oh my God, shedloads of money!"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:33:25 PM by gherardo »

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »
Roseanne

*(ooc:  sorry, behind the times, will catch up here)

"Pesti Hirlap?  That's a Hungarian newspaper, hmm, let me think, established in 1848 or so.  I believe the head office is in Budapest.  I can't imagine what a copy is doing here.  I haven't heard that they ship it to the United States."  As the gentlemen look at her blankly, she smiles.  "I am the society reporter, after all.  I go to all kinds of functions, and many are for recent immigrants."
At mention of undressing their new "friend", Roseanne flees to the bathroom to run a hot bath for him.

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »
Henry

"Hungarian? Would anyone explain me how a today's newspaper has come there? Take a look at it's date, please!"

Offline boulash

• Herald
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »
Charles

"Or maybe he just flew down here right from Hungary...(Charles giggles nervously. Very nervously)"

"Did someone call the clinic? Well, I haven't found anything wrong with our John Doe, we can transport him in my car. I'll call the police too, could you please put his clothes back on?"

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2008, 10:22:18 AM »
John

John goes to the hallway to call for a ambulance. He picks up the phone handle and says: "Operator?"
Edmund Burke

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk