Author Topic: AMNESIA Tuesday 21/10-1924, John Doe  (Read 19040 times)

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
Re: AMNESIA Tuesday 21/10-1924, John Doe
« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2009, 09:11:30 AM »
Roseanne

Roseanne does her best to stay still and observe the stranger, but her nerves are fraught.  Charles, where are you, come out here, I need you! she thinks.

Offline wingbaron

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »
Keeper

RoseAnne eyes are glued to the stranger, like she exspected him too turn into dust any minute, when the door is sprung open, and Henry enters the old ford.

Henry
"We got to leave quicky Rose. Charles called the sheriff, And I don't think it's a good idea to be here with our friend, when he turns up"

Henry starts the car, and puts the feet on the speeder, and leaves for John's house.
The old ford, turns left away from Chestnut lane, allmost in same moment that another car turns right into chestnut lane.

John removes the sweat from his forehead, while looking at Charles who stands under the body of Dr. Janson. Charles open his doctors bag, and pulls out a sourgen knife..

John
"Ehh Charles, you found anything, how do you think he got up there, I think he may... No what are you doing with that knife... You know I just think i go look in the file cabinet for some clues"

John makes a little jump, when An angry voice is heard from behind Him.

"you certainly are not, my good friend, this is a police matter, and can you two please tell me what has happent here, and why you are here"

Both John and Charles turns around, and sees the Sheriff standing in the door way between the bedroom and the office. He then pushes John a bit, and enters the bedroom...
" oh my good god, what is this , oh my good god, I think he is dead, thats for sure, my good god"

Charles and John stands in the bedroom with the sheriff.
Rose, Henry and the stranger, is in the Ford, about 5 minutes from John's house.
The time is about 5 wendesday morning.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:53:52 PM by wingbaron »
Cthulhu loves you

Offline Mi-Go

• Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn!
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »
John

The Sheriff: " oh my good god, what is this , oh my good god, I think he is dead, thats for sure, my good god"

"Just what I thought when I found him as well!"

John walks over to the right side of the Sheriff and asks him.

"So what will you do now? Do we call for backup from Arkham?"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #343 on: August 04, 2009, 04:08:02 AM »
Roseanne

Roseanne's concentration on the stranger is broken.  "The sheriff?  Oh, there he goes now," her head swiveling to follow the police car and it speeds past them in the opposite direction.
She returns to watching the stranger while continuing to speak to Henry.  "Henry, that was so ghastly.  I hope I didn't truly see what I think..."  She turns pale again.  "What do you think happened to that poor man?"

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »
Henry

He appears relieved as they drive away and replies to Roseanne "I would know, Ros... I'm convincing, however, that our John Doe is innocent. The blood we saw in that house would have soaked his clothes. I'm eager to return to John's house to take a look at what I grabbed from the murder scene...."
He keeps his eyes on the poorly-lit road ahead and tries to lighten the situation whistling a famous ballad.
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2009, 02:16:21 AM »
Roseanne

Roseanne keeps her eyes on the stranger as she thinks.
"But Henry, if you believe the stranger is innocent, then who do you think slaughtered that poor man?  And where did John Doe go to when he disappeared from the hospital?  I hope whatever you took from that accursed house has answers for us."

Offline gherardo

• ROLEPLAYBLOG
« Reply #346 on: August 06, 2009, 11:16:08 AM »
Henry

Henry says "I hope too...", then parks in front of John's house and quickly exits the car to open the passenger door and let Roseanne out, as any gentleman would have done.
"I'm eager to read what's in the stuff I took...", he says, then leads her friend and the man inside.
Still shaken, he removes his trenchcoat and takes a seat in the kitchen, then puts the black notebook and the envelopes on the table and, keeping an eye on the man, opens the latters and looks inside them.
I jumped in the river and what did I see? / black-eyed angels swimming with me / a moon full of stars and astral cars / all the figures I used to see / all my lovers were there with me / all my past and futures / and we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt...

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #347 on: August 12, 2009, 07:48:55 AM »
Roseanne

"But we left Charles and John behind.  Do you think they'll have trouble with the sheriff?
Roseanne tries to refocus.  "I suppose all we can do is keep an eye on the stranger here, and keep busy until we hear from them."
Since Henry is reading the letters, she picks up the black diary and starts to read.

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2009, 03:40:09 AM »
Roseanne

She is reading the black diary found in the house.

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2009, 01:49:38 AM »
Roseanne

She is reading the black diary and finds unspeakable horrors within.  Her mind twists around itself as she attempts to comprehend the fiendish rituals described.
She sets the volume down with a *thump*
"Henry, I can't read anymore of this right now.  I need some tea."
Roseanne goes into the kitchen and bangs around, getting the kettle on.
She returns with a full tea tray...pot, cups, sugar, cream...  She fills a cup for herself, Henry, and John Doe.  "Drink up, fellows, I think we will need it.
"Now, Henry, what is that you found in the victim's hand?  I believe you came away with a scrap of writing."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk