Author Topic: Combined Diplomatic Correspondence  (Read 19718 times)

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
  • "Don't mistake my white hat for stupid."
Re: Combined Diplomatic Correspondence
« Reply #400 on: January 31, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »
Mr. President,

We find this deal agreeable. I presume you will be moving Picardy to Belgium this turn? If so, we will support that move. You could move in with the fleet, but then Russia would have an advantage in the Fall (you would not be able to cut support from the North Sea if he chose to try to take back Belgium or Russia could move to the English Channel).

Please confirm which unit you will be moving to Belgium before we submit our orders.

- Güs

From President of France
To Austria

We are more than willing to oust the Russians from Belgium. If you help us retake this land, we will build a fleet in Brest to harass the english coasts, giving you the opportunity to fall upon their english territories from west and north and perhaps moving on to norway and st petersburg.

I will propose you the deal that russians broke shamelesly
We wish to retain our 3 national territories and getting hold of London would be bonus. In exchange we will cede you all other territories we may have, to be done in a way as to not deprive us too much at one time of available troops.

If you agree to this we will help you smother the Russians, until the deal is completed, after which we will not help you in faraway struggles with them, but help defending and attacking nearby territories.

do we have a deal ?
If You're Just Lost and Don't Know Where to Start, [Click Here]

If you're having a forum problem [Click Here] and post in Job Tickets

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #401 on: January 31, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »
From France
To Austria

We will indeed move from picardy into belgium.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #402 on: January 31, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »
From France
To Austria

better than my army moving into belgium, i say your burgundy army shall move into Belgium.
I know there will be a push towards Munich and you'll need a line of retreat.
So both our army and fleet will support your burgundy army into belgium.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #403 on: January 31, 2009, 11:55:05 PM »
To Germany
From Austria

We wish to see if this offer holds true... if we depart Munich in the spring and Ruhr in the fall, will ALL hostilities between our nations be at an end? And further, will there be an opportunity for us to possibly work together? Our quarrel is with the Russians, not the Germans.

To Austria
From Germany

We have no ambitions other than to clear German soil of invaders. As long as you hold Munish we will consider you our primary enemy. Once Munich is back in German control, we will move to clear the rest of the forigners from within our pre war boundries.

If you want peace, depart from our lands.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:57:21 PM by Celedor »

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #404 on: January 31, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »
To Austria
From Germany

Our primary objective is to liberate munich, after that, we will turn our efforts to ejecting any invaders from german soil in the west, south and east.

Once we have secured our pre-war borders, we will be willing to discuss long term peace plans. At that point we will see who our friends are, based on their actions.

Your withdrawl from munich would be sufficiant to remove you from the top of our list of enemies, your departure from Ruhr would leave none of your armies on German soil, at which point, our attention would turn to the Russian interlopers in the south and east of our long suffering nation.

To Germany
From Austria

We wish to see if this offer holds true... if we depart Munich in the spring and Ruhr in the fall, will ALL hostilities between our nations be at an end? And further, will there be an opportunity for us to possibly work together? Our quarrel is with the Russians, not the Germans.

To Austria
From Germany

We have no ambitions other than to clear German soil of invaders. As long as you hold Munish we will consider you our primary enemy. Once Munich is back in German control, we will move to clear the rest of the forigners from within our pre war boundries.

If you want peace, depart from our lands.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #405 on: January 31, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »
Mr. President,

Your cooperation to this point has been much appreciated and respected, therefore if this is the course you prefer, we leave the decision in your hands. We will move Burgundy into Belgium this turn, and will be willing to vacate into Holland in the fall so that you can take back Belgium to claim a supply center.

So we will move Burgundy to Belgium this turn, unless you change your mind, in which case we will support Picardy to Belgium. The decision is yours... Please confirm which order you wish us to submit once you send your orders so that we are on the same page.

- Güs

From France
To Austria

better than my army moving into belgium, i say your burgundy army shall move into Belgium.
I know there will be a push towards Munich and you'll need a line of retreat.
So both our army and fleet will support your burgundy army into belgium.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »
From France
To Austria

Orders have been sent to support your army in burgundy's move into belgium.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 08:03:09 PM by Celedor »

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #407 on: February 01, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »
To: Germany

As you can see, I have vacated Munich as promised. I am willing to leave Ruhr this turn as well. However, there is only one path for Ruhr to take, and it is hardly assured if I operate on my own. I will be moving from Ruhr to Holland this turn, with support from Belgium that will likely be cut. If you are willing to support my move from Ruhr to Holland, that will likely ensure that I depart your borders for good.

Obviously, given our history of hostilities I can understand why you might not want to assist me. I leave the choice in your hands... But I have no intentions of attacking any lands within the German borders from this point on. Let me know if you wish to support my army from Ruhr to Holland, or if you have some other suggestion as to where that army might go.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #408 on: February 01, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »

I have an alternate proposal for this season which I suspect you'll prefer...

I enjoyed watching the Russian army in Belgium sink this past turn. I would enjoy watching such a thing happen again... So much so that I am willing to support your fleet from Kiel into Holland to ensure that it happens. If you wish to coordinate on this attack, let me know.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #409 on: February 01, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
If I have your word you will be departing Ruhr this round, I willl turn my attention to evicting the invaders in the east.

As you can see, I have vacated Munich as promised. I am willing to leave Ruhr this turn as well. However, there is only one path for Ruhr to take, and it is hardly assured if I operate on my own. I will be moving from Ruhr to Holland this turn, with support from Belgium that will likely be cut. If you are willing to support my move from Ruhr to Holland, that will likely ensure that I depart your borders for good.

Obviously, given our history of hostilities I can understand why you might not want to assist me. I leave the choice in your hands... But I have no intentions of attacking any lands within the German borders from this point on. Let me know if you wish to support my army from Ruhr to Holland, or if you have some other suggestion as to where that army might go.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #410 on: February 01, 2009, 08:04:20 PM »
As I said earlier, my priorities consist of securing my borders and liberating German citizens under the yoke of forign invaders.

I have an alternate proposal for this season which I suspect you'll prefer...

I enjoyed watching the Russian army in Belgium sink this past turn. I would enjoy watching such a thing happen again... So much so that I am willing to support your fleet from Kiel into Holland to ensure that it happens. If you wish to coordinate on this attack, let me know.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #411 on: February 01, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »
To : Austria

Your idea could have been possible if not for what the Russians are going to do.
They are tryting to act like the england before them : they will oust me from the channel. That is plain for me to see.

So i suggest you channel your gascony army to clyde. This singla army coupled with your two fleet and mine will be more than enough to invade england.

The germans won't do anything beyond taking Munich, so Russians are on their own. If you can hold your middle east front everything will be fine. You could even try to invade Holland this Fall.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #412 on: February 01, 2009, 08:05:44 PM »
As you wish.

You have my word that I will *attempt* to depart Ruhr this turn... I will be moving into Holland, but there is no guarantee it will work, especially if Russia uses his fleet in the North Sea to support his army. If you wish to improve the possibilities of this move going through, and of me leaving your borders for good, feel free to support me. Regardless, I will be issuing an order of Ruhr to Holland.

You also have my word that I have no interest whatsoever in attacking Munich or any other German territories at any point. My quarrel is with the Russians, and the Russians alone.

If I have your word you will be departing Ruhr this round, I willl turn my attention to evicting the invaders in the east.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #413 on: February 01, 2009, 08:06:06 PM »
We will be moving the austrians out of Ruhr this season, we would appreciate it if you would vacate german soil in the East. . .We really don't care where you go as long as your army is outside our pre-war boundries. (The thick black lines).

Move back into your lands east, or south into Austria, it makes no difference to us.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #414 on: February 01, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »
We are close to getting the russians and Austrians off our soil, but the southern half your nation appears to be occupied. There's nothing we can do to help you this fall, but perhaps in the spring when our borders are clear, there will be something we can do to assist you.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #415 on: February 01, 2009, 08:07:11 PM »
Germany is moving to secure it's borders, we may have more to talk about in the spring, once that has been arranged.

As you wish.

You have my word that I will *attempt* to depart Ruhr this turn... I will be moving into Holland, but there is no guarantee it will work, especially if Russia uses his fleet in the North Sea to support his army. If you wish to improve the possibilities of this move going through, and of me leaving your borders for good, feel free to support me. Regardless, I will be issuing an order of Ruhr to Holland.

You also have my word that I have no interest whatsoever in attacking Munich or any other German territories at any point. My quarrel is with the Russians, and the Russians alone.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #416 on: February 04, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »
Mr. President,

Taking a closer look at the map, you are probably right. Russia's reckless and confounding troop movements throughout this war suggest that he will be more interested in taking the English channel than defending Holland. So be it. I will attack Holland, and begin ferrying my troops to the British Isles, and we can coordinate our attack in the Spring.

- Güs

To : Austria

Your idea could have been possible if not for what the Russians are going to do.
They are tryting to act like the england before them : they will oust me from the channel. That is plain for me to see.

So i suggest you channel your gascony army to clyde. This singla army coupled with your two fleet and mine will be more than enough to invade england.

The germans won't do anything beyond taking Munich, so Russians are on their own. If you can hold your middle east front everything will be fine. You could even try to invade Holland this Fall.

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
« Reply #417 on: February 04, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »
1911 Fall (movement Resolution)

Austria Wins with 18 supply centers.

[attachment deleted by admin]