Author Topic: Diplomacy: War in the Press  (Read 11455 times)

Offline rafmeister

• GamesMasters
  • Earl
Re: Diplomacy: War in the Press
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 04:52:39 AM »
Tunis:

The Prime Minister was recently heard singing a song. "I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay... watching the tide roll away... wasting ti-i-ime."
"Hold still while I get that squirrel off your face with my morningstar."- Aloysius (first level magician).

Offline Celedor

• Crown Prince
  • "Don't mistake my white hat for stupid."
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 01:00:06 PM »
The war, is over.
If You're Just Lost and Don't Know Where to Start, [Click Here]

If you're having a forum problem [Click Here] and post in Job Tickets

Offline Xanalor

• Supreme Chancellor of Europe
  • GamesMasters
  • Knight of the Purple Sash
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »
Vienna-

In a stunning coup, former diplomatic ambassador Güs Güstaverson has overthrown the Austrian-Hungarian king and has declared himself Supreme Chancellor of Europe.

"I love democracy," Güs was quoted as saying... "Just not in my empire."

Among immediate concerns, the new adminsitration has promised to liberate the remaining territory that once belonged to the French.

"Our grand vision for the future of Europe does not include the French. Whose would? Our vision also includes Austrian-Hungarian control of the lands formerly known as England, ultimately to be known as "New Austria". We have little quarrel with the Germans... they will be allowed to continue to govern their provinces, though we will be expecting annual tithes to the Emperor.

We also no longer see a need to wage war with the Russians... Clearly our dominance and their inability to penetrate our defenses should have broken their spirit by now. We will accept their white flag of surrender and also allow them to maintain governorship of their home provinces, under one condition. We expect the trial and execution of the Czar for his dishonorable and traitorous acts against our people. So long as proper punishment is carried out, we will not penalize the citizens of Mother Russia for the foolishness of their leader.

And what the Germans and Russians do in the Nordic territories is between them... No one really cares about that much snow anyway.

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
  • Count Cat's reign of Terror in Sang Sur Mes Dents
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 04:00:56 AM »
Congrats Supreme Chancellor of Europe!!!! :)

I've added that to your profile and is now your custom title above your avatar
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk