Author Topic: RolePlayingTips.com  (Read 2831 times)

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
  • Count Cat's reign of Terror in Sang Sur Mes Dents
RolePlayingTips.com
« on: June 25, 2008, 01:14:28 AM »

I'm glad you could make it to RoleplayingTips.com, home of Roleplaying Tips Weekly--a fantastic email newsletter that helps you improve your game master skills.

I created RoleplayingTips.com to help improve my own game mastering and roleplaying skills by sharing my roleplaying tips and tricks through my newsletter and then asking for feedback from avid roleplayers like yourself. In the future I will be adding new roleplaying tools and resources that I find personally useful and will hopefully help you too. In the mean time, please subscribe to my Roleplaying Tips newsletter and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Johnn Four
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 01:23:20 AM by illucypher »
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
Re: RolePlayingTips.com
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
I can't recommend this enough.  There have been TONS of suggestions that have helped me to become a better GM.

Thanks.
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

http://samwise7.yolasite.com/

Offline Sir Wolf

• GamesMasters
  • Baronet
  • I might bite!
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:36:47 PM »
RPT has made me a better GM. It has some great articles, plus every week there are tips from your fellow GMs.

I look forward to getting my issue in my inbox every Monday!

:clap: :D :yes:

"As for it, there is a what-if."

Offline ictus

• Administrator
  • Earl
    • rpgResourceMasters
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
I've subscribed to the newsletter for years, it is and I hope always will be a great read.
Visit the welcome section of the forums and click on the VOTE link,
so you can vote for us and move us up the rankings at the gateway :)

Please vote once every 24 hours for best results

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk