HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 342581
  • Total Topics: 7380
  • Online Today: 78
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 62
Total: 62

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: JELLO  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Jtolman

• Page
JELLO
« on: April 29, 2008, 05:48:12 AM »
I am an RM GM, I have posted a Ad in the classifieds area for an
Late night weekend RM game i am looking to start up using MAptools and Ventrilo voice chat.

Hope I find some interested players.

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
  • Count Cat's reign of Terror in Sang Sur Mes Dents
Re: JELLO
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:07:47 AM »
Hi mate and welcome to the boards.

I saw your advert in classifieds, hope you get some interest.....

Alternatively, you could run a bpb version here :)
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

Offline ictus

• Administrator
  • Earl
    • rpgResourceMasters
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:16:35 AM »
Welcome aboard......

I hope you get some interest too, you may also want to try advertising on the ICE site as well.

and the alternative would be PbP (play by post) a little slower, but very enjoyable.
Visit the welcome section of the forums and click on the VOTE link,
so you can vote for us and move us up the rankings at the gateway :)

Please vote once every 24 hours for best results

Offline Celedor

• Grey Council
  • Crown Prince
  • "Don't mistake my white hat for stupid."
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »
Welcome. . . .
If You're Just Lost and Don't Know Where to Start, [Click Here]

If you're having a forum problem [Click Here] and post in Job Tickets

Offline Jtolman

• Page
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 12:00:07 PM »
Welcome aboard......

I hope you get some interest too, you may also want to try advertising on the ICE site as well.

and the alternative would be PbP (play by post) a little slower, but very enjoyable.

Jello Ictus, Actualy Did on the ICE Forums first, You would Know me there by the handle "Warl"

Offline Dame Eldgeth

• RPGRM 2007 Player of the Year
  • Grey Council
  • Viscount
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 01:22:08 AM »
Welcome!
Sorry, I have a dial-up connection, so VOIP is just plain out of the question for me.
However...please do check out the play-by-post games we have going.  We're having a ball, and maybe you would like to join us?

Offline Jtolman

• Page
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 12:57:48 AM »
I just realized i could/should have added mor info when "introducing" myself, guess thats what happens when you post when your tired.

I have played RPGs for around 22 years now. Started with D&D boxed sets by myself, running characters first through modules on my own and then making my own dungeons, to learn the game. Moved on shortly to AD&D 1e and the 2e. Then while running 2e games at a Game store i was introduced to Role master and brought into a game. (During that time I had played several other games like Gurps Hero/champions Runequest, jorune and others, but only liked GMing AD&D or RM)

First Character n Role master was a Night blade. Died in the first Adventure to a cave of mountain trolls. I had the BG option of "necromantic Urge", So when My new character, a "Warrior" joined the group and we passed by there again, we had to Kill my former character again who had transformed into a major Vampire.

I instantly Fell in love with Role Master, I bought up everything I could, Told My AD&D players that I wasn't running AD&D anymore and they were welcome to play in my Rm game. Most all of them moved with me and We had a Blast.

In the last 6 years I have split time between RoleMaster and HackMaster. HackMaster Bring back that old school AD&D feeling with some traits Of RM added in through the crit system and such.

RM2 is My love and joy, I am glad to see it renewed in RMC, but will always use RM2 as My base of RM campaigns.

Advertisement