Author Topic: CoC  (Read 1393 times)

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
  • Count Cat's reign of Terror in Sang Sur Mes Dents
CoC
« on: January 18, 2008, 06:44:28 AM »
Has anybody got CoC rules?

I'm running Sang Sur Mes Dents and Avidos was going to do the Keeper side of things as I dont have them. Since he cant come to the boards anymore (RL stuff) I need somebody to help out in those 'sticky' moments :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 06:47:40 AM by illucypher »
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Re: CoC
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 07:35:59 AM »
Got the 5.0 Rules but not Cthulhu by Gaslight
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 08:04:26 AM by crayok »
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:40:38 AM »
oooooh, crayok, would you be willing to run the Keeper side of things then?
Keeper for:

Sang Sur Mes Dents (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London after Vampirism has been made legal. On hold but coming back.......

Sang Sur Mes Dents - Relinquo Cometes (Call of Cthulhu), gothic horror in Victorian London seen through the eyes of a Vampire. On hold but coming back.......

Offline arakish

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • A joy of mine
    • World of Onaviu
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 03:59:00 AM »
Mentioned in other posts on other topics, I have the 6th Ed CoC rules.  Be glad to do the Keeper side.  Or, help in other way possible.  I'm really loving SSMD.  And to keep it great, I'll help in any way I can.

rmfr
"Borders exist only because man imagines them; otherwise, there are none."
— RMF Runyan @ Invite Only Discussion Panel Seminar on 'Borders' @ UNM

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 04:19:13 AM »
Mentioned in other posts on other topics, I have the 6th Ed CoC rules.  Be glad to do the Keeper side.  Or, help in other way possible.  I'm really loving SSMD.  And to keep it great, I'll help in any way I can.

rmfr

I'm ok with you doing most of the rules bits, wont be many as I'm not a rules insistant GM, rather keep the story going, but for some areas, then rules/guidelines are needed. But you aint getting the password to The Keeper board :)
Keeper for:

Offline arakish

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • A joy of mine
    • World of Onaviu
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 04:51:03 AM »
I'm ok with you doing most of the rules bits, wont be many as I'm not a rules insistant GM, rather keep the story going, but for some areas, then rules/guidelines are needed. But you aint getting the password to The Keeper board :)

Understood...   ... O! Great Master of the Punctured Neck.

rmfr
"Borders exist only because man imagines them; otherwise, there are none."
— RMF Runyan @ Invite Only Discussion Panel Seminar on 'Borders' @ UNM

Offline illucypher

• Forum moggy
  • Earl
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 04:55:10 AM »

Understood...   ... O! Great Master of the Punctured Neck.

rmfr

rotflmao
Keeper for:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk