Author Topic: IC: The Streets  (Read 21991 times)

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Re: IC: The Streets
« Reply #260 on: September 21, 2007, 01:40:44 AM »
Porto

"If we can approach the vehicle undetedted, we can use the Freeze Foam to lock the wheels or motor so that the vehicle can not move.  I doubt that once that happens the occupants will be inclinde to remain inside especially if the air intake is not filtered and we apply a few stun gernades." Porto says.

Offline Talbot

• Knight of the Round Table
« Reply #261 on: September 21, 2007, 09:59:10 AM »
Rook

"That reminds me. Twitch do you have a decent radio jammer?  We'll need to make sure they cannot call for backup."

Offline Grendel

• Knight Errant
« Reply #262 on: September 21, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »
Twitch

To Rook, "That would be a negative ... had one," <facial tick>, "but it got fragged on a run. I could score another but I would need to dip into the team cred."

Offline Talea

• GamesMasters
  • Baronet
« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2007, 07:41:55 AM »
"Most of what I know is good old fashioned force.  I specialize in combat magics."

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #264 on: September 26, 2007, 12:52:46 AM »
Porto

"Ah, the vicious witch of the northwest!," chuckles Porto.

Offline Talbot

« Reply #265 on: September 26, 2007, 09:32:09 PM »
Rook

"Take what nuyen you need, Twitch.  We will go with the Freeze Foam for truck assuming you also have the solvent.  Any other details before we depart?"

Offline Talea

• GamesMasters
  • Baronet
« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2007, 07:07:01 AM »
Rose gives Porto a dirty look but says nothing.

Offline Talbot

« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2007, 04:57:57 PM »
Rook

"When and where do we meet with the guide?  Twitch, set a time around dusk to meet with Sarge and secure an off road vehicle to enter.  I'll have Jenny route a secure line via phone and radio and transfer the decryption sequence to each of you before you leave."

Offline Grendel

• Knight Errant
« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2007, 08:02:45 PM »
Twitch

“That’s a go on the dusk meet with Sarge and the (twitch) dirt-runner. Some quick calls I just made also confirm my thoughts on the jammer – they are ¥1,000 per rating, max rating of 6 available ... Of course, the higher the rating, the better the device. Thoughts chummers? I’d go with at least a 4 but that’s like a third of the expense kitty.

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
Porto

"While it may seem like a lot of cred, I certianly don't want to be jumped by more than we already have to face.  The freeze foam and solvent only cost about  50 creds.  I don't know what the others spent, But I'd say a rateing 4 or 5 would be well worth the investment." says Porto.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 09:29:01 PM by Just X »

Offline Talea

• GamesMasters
  • Baronet
« Reply #270 on: October 04, 2007, 10:31:25 PM »
"If it's that important to the mission, get the damn thing.  We'll be able to make up that expense if we succeed here.  If it gives a better chance to succeed, then I'm all for it.  Besides, we can use that on other runs in the future, right?"

Offline Grendel

• Knight Errant
« Reply #271 on: October 04, 2007, 11:36:08 PM »
Twitch

"So 'ka - a better rated jammer would better cover our collective hoops and yes, it would be the group's for future use," Twitch says. He then takes a breath and lets a facial tick go by and continues, "Don't we have a guide to pay as well?"

Offline jwarlander

• Banner Bearer
« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2007, 01:43:19 PM »
Arashi

"That particular expense comes in the form of services on my part." Arashi cracks his knuckles. "I'm taking on an assignment after we're done here, and no doubt the payoff will be on the ridiculously low end for me. The option of calling on some of you guys for that assignment would be appreciated, however. We can split whatever breadcrumbs I'm offered for it."

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2007, 04:11:40 PM »
Porto

Porto looks at Arashi a little shocked, and says "Dodgy, that payin' with favors--I hope you can trust your contact not to frag ya.  But it does speak to your level of commitment to this team, very chill.  You can count on my support when the time comes."

Offline jwarlander

• Banner Bearer
« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2007, 11:41:12 AM »
Arashi

The asian pushes his sunglasses back a bit and replies with a jaded grin, "Trust? Of course not. But as long as we're useful to each other, I can sleep with at least one eye closed most of the time."

Offline Grendel

• Knight Errant
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »
Twitch

Twitch listens to the back and forth and grins, thinking to himself in the old wisdom that sometimes you need to kill the guide ... oh well. He then says, "OK chummers - I'll make the call for the rated 6 jammer. Just keep in mind it will frag our signals as well in range." That said, he slides over the Jen to give her the specifics on where to ether the creds to.

Offline Talbot

« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »
Rook

"Ok, with that said, let's all go have a shiny day  and meet at our assigned start points one hour before dusk.  My team will meet in Touristville at the Dead Dawg bar and grill.  Twitch, make arrangements to pick up Sarge and head in from the south off-road.  Something small and hard to spot would be best.  Let's get to the biz Chummers!"  With that Rook whispers something to Jen and departs.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 09:01:36 PM by Talbot »

Offline Talea

• GamesMasters
  • Baronet
« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2007, 05:15:08 AM »
"Gotcha, boss-man.  I'll be there with bells on."  Rose turns and heads out to find some unwholesome entertainment.

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #278 on: October 23, 2007, 12:53:06 AM »
Porto

Porto looking a bit suprised by the others departures, picks up a menu and says, "The food here looks great I'm stickin' around for some grub!"  With that he looks at the remaining runners expectantly. 

Offline Grendel

• Knight Errant
« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2007, 11:12:38 PM »
Twitch

"Oh, I'm getting something to eat, chummer. Been lookin' forward to it since Rook mentioned it," Twitch says to Porto. He then turns to Sarge and continues, "Catch up with you in an hour or so to talk, so ka?"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk